Shit You Wish Women Didn't Do.

coolkix88'

Jun 5, 2008
^^ ahaha dude i feel you.

when they act like something they're not.

JayMillz

May 24, 2008
I see lol.
Thanks for that visualization

francisb

Jan 23, 2009
Pre-historic
Monster
Syndrome

Elwood27

Oct 22, 2006
When you tell a bitch to come over for some good times and they start with the "are you suuuuuure?", "it's gonna be late!","I don't wanna bother you".....
I swear that shit gets under my skin.
If I didn't want you to come I wouldn't fucking talk to you.
You're the one I chose at that time so feel lucky and enjoy the chile.

infam0usP

Sep 23, 2008
1. try to cuddle with me after sex--bitch you're a JUMPOFF. I don't take you on dates, couldn't name 1 of your friends, and I'm not spending the night unless you're cooking in the morning

2. leave stupid voicemails like "hey baby its me, call me when u get this". I see the missed call in my log bitch!

3. SMS me pics of them in the dressing room in some clothes asking "what u think". don't u got some fuckin girlfriends to answer that shit? now if u get ur nipples or the hood of ur clit pierced, I would be DELIGHTED to compliment that

kevin702

Jun 16, 2009
when they are on their period. cant fucking walk into a bathroom no more.

More4YourBuck

Oct 21, 2008
When they cry about you chilling with your friends and say you're lying. Wtf if I was lying I'd leave you for the next one.

Elwood27

Oct 22, 2006
1. try to cuddle with me after sex--bitch you're a JUMPOFF. I don't take you on dates, couldn't name 1 of your friends, and I'm not spending the night unless you're cooking in the morning

2. leave stupid voicemails like "hey baby its me, call me when u get this". I see the missed call in my log bitch!

3. SMS me pics of them in the dressing room in some clothes asking "what u think". don't u got some fuckin girlfriends to answer that shit? now if u get ur nipples or the hood of ur clit pierced, I would be DELIGHTED to compliment that
PREACH!

Another thing is the whole "so what are we?" convo that comes up.
Bitch why do we need a title?
We're fucking, it's bomb, and we're happy.
Why do we have to fuck it up with relationship bullshit and be miserable like everyone else.
The thing that REALLY pisses me off is that they get these ideas from all their damn family and friends yapping all that bullshit in their ears.
Girls need to learn how to mind their own fucking business.

New2DaGame

Aug 10, 2007
When they wanna fuck you, but they dont want to come thru cause they dont want to seam like a slut/or whore.

Eazy e made this clear is his music.....Automobile

rnk081608

Aug 31, 2009
when they think we know what they are fucking thinking but then they get mad if we arent thinking the same thing they are.
they want to drop hints like we fucking know how to put them together and solve the puzzle, shits confusing as fuck

mrh

May 3, 2006
When girls say "dude."
this happened to me today it really was weird

dohboi

Oct 25, 2006
how its "okay" for women to call you an asshole or bitch, but when you turn the tables, they flip out.

how they expect you to read their minds to know what they're feeling.

infam0usP

Sep 23, 2008
Another thing is the whole "so what are we?" convo that comes up.
Bitch why do we need a title?
We're fucking, it's bomb, and we're happy.
Why do we have to fuck it up with relationship bullshit and be miserable like everyone else.
The thing that REALLY pisses me off is that they get these ideas from all their damn family and friends yapping all that bullshit in their ears.
Girls need to learn how to mind their own fucking business.
CHUUUCH!!

ronoc

Jan 6, 2008
yeah girls saying dude is fucked up

kidgee

Jul 20, 2008
When girls act like they don't eat food. Like I'm not that hungry, or I only eat fruit/salad, etc. Shit pisses me off, like bitch, don't act like that belly sticking out of your shirt came outta nowhere.

And to go with everyone else, knowing their feeelings.

And how about the "why don't you care about me" or "show me you love me, tell me cute things.".

But mostly, the drama. I HATE IT.

FlyGuyNic

Jun 30, 2008
When She Smashes The Homies.

nikeSBcollector

Mar 19, 2009
^yea.. SMH //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//glare.gif

SkrApUNB

Feb 10, 2008
When the breathe too long... takin up my air and shit...

no really though.

i hate girls that try to be cool and learn to do shit i do myself. like breakdancing. why do all my girlfriends at one point want to learn how to breakdance. get that shit outta here. let me do my thing...

this is a big reason im with the girl im with still. that and the fact that we have a kid and another on the way! lol.. women suck..