what show was that from again.. i remember seeing a clip of that on the soup

CrazyHorse

May 3, 2006
what show was that from again.. i remember seeing a clip of that on the soup
For the Love of Ray J.

"Danger.......she smashed the homies!"

MONGOloid

Sep 17, 2005
use code. "unexpected circumstances" - why don't you just say what it is? or at least a better lie? She knows I don't trust her because there's this guy that she still has feelings for, this helps somehow?

More4YourBuck

Oct 21, 2008
When they say it hurts too much during sex =/
Let me get my NUT OFF!

The feelings thing I don't have a problem, I have that figured out abit with my girl.
sometimes it's hard but i got it in check.

When random girls be looking at you and they smile when your with your shorty is some dirty shit. Bitch tryin to get me in a trap!

WRAMY

Aug 26, 2008
These only apply to girlfriends. I am incapable of just being freinds with females.

#1 Become comfortable enough to fart around you. The first time it happened I was so disillusioned.
#2 Double standards. You lose no matter what. Generally being illogical.
#3 Acting freighted when you become enraged(See #2), when you have never ever been physically violent towards them in anyway.

EDIT: You are all misogynist.

kikcrazii92

Dec 8, 2007
^^ I still refuse to believe girls can fart and take a dump. u_u

bosox

Jul 23, 2006
1)when they stop making sammiches
(i needs my energy to put up with your bitching the least you could do is feed me)

2) girls who play the "i dont give head" card
(yes you do...you all do...it makes you look like a bigger slut to say you dont then do it then to actually not waste my time and get to sucking)

3)when bootycalls/1 night stands pull the "how many girls have you been with?"
(really? after weve been fucking your worried about that...maybe you should have considered that before you spread those earmuffs you call legs, shit im not worried about how many dudes have destroyed this before me...but chances are after picking you up which took all of 15 min at a bar im guessing were somewhere around the same number)

CrazyHorse

May 3, 2006
2) girls who play the "i dont give head" card
(yes you do...you all do...it makes you look like a bigger slut to say you dont then do it then to actually not waste my time and get to sucking)
What's worse about number 2, is bitches that try to pull the card after I eat their shit out. Only got one that actually didn't do it at all after trying to front (she was my gf at the time) and the whole night the chick was just like "Are you mad at me? Are you mad at me? Are you mad at me? Are you mad at me? ".

Selfish trick yes I'm mad as fuck, but I'm a nice guy so imma let it slide. STFU and watch the movie.

Farenhight

Jun 21, 2008
Beating around the bush once again. FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID CUNT ASS BITCH, FUCKING TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS UP. DON'T PLAY GAMES, FUUUUUCKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
I'm not even gonna try to dig deeper this time, i don't fucking care, I will not play games. Bitch.

More4YourBuck

Oct 21, 2008
Beating around the bush once again. FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID CUNT ASS BITCH, FUCKING TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS UP. DON'T PLAY GAMES, FUUUUUCKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
U
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
I'm not even gonna try to dig deeper this time, i don't fucking care, I will not play games. Bitch.
U MAD =D

When a bitch think's she's the shit in front of her aim but then it's a different story behind closed doors." I don't know if I can do that.."
Bitch you was talking all that nasty shit online now you look like a cat thrown in water smh.

KaptinBuck3t

Feb 3, 2007
girls who give wak head...i mean bad to the point you tell them to stop...you leave the room, rub one out, come back fully dressed as if nothing sexual just went down

New2DaGame

Aug 10, 2007
^^^^Wow never had that.

claus

Feb 2, 2009
1) dumb dumb dumbdy dumbbbb bitches. like no fucking common sense. spend less time doing your makeup and a little more reading a book.

2) sluts who put you in the "friend-zone". what the fuck is this shit, you've got other girls for that now let me in your pants.

3) girls that are all talk through texting / IM yet when push comes to shove they won't show any love, like buck said.

4) "I don't give blow jobs" really? cause tim told me you choked his shit down last week. cut the bull shit. nothing pisses me off more than girls that lie, but not just lies but dumb fucking lies, and when you call them out theyre too embarassed to admit they lied. fuck bitch, if im honest with you i expect the same shit back, otherwise imma take your best friend up on that offer.

zachtothejohnson

Apr 2, 2008
Im with you on that WRAMY.

I think Chris Rock said it best. "We can never win an argument because men have the need to make sense"
Thats how it is for me.
Also I hate how girls beat around the bush about things. Be straight forward. Come on

JayMillz

May 24, 2008
Girls who doesn't suck dick (yea right), but are down to jerk your meat.
Really bitch? I could do that myself, and better than you.
Get to sucking on my balls!!!!

FlyGuyNic

Jun 30, 2008
You guys get mad with women beating around the bush because you put up with it.

More4YourBuck

Oct 21, 2008
You guys get mad with women beating around the bush because you put up with it.
Rarely. I treated hood bitchs like a GGG video. straight RAW.

ronoc

Jan 6, 2008
use periods as an excuse.

coreyizhere

Feb 4, 2008
^ nah lol i wouldnt hit it while they're on the period. idk not cool, im not into blood //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//glare.gif