Shit You Wish Women Didn't Do.

ronoc

Jan 6, 2008
no like lie about being on their period because they don't want to look like a slut for hooking up with you. i'm not down with blood either dude wtf?

kikcrazii92

Dec 8, 2007
Bishes sayin i love you on the first date then get mad when you dont say it back. -_-

REALLY?

u_u

BigHexo22

Jan 7, 2008
So the past two times I had sex after I broke up with my latest gf the girl was like "How come your so cold, it feels like you have no feelings for me :(".

That's because I don't you dumb broad. I no longer want anything serious for at least the end of this year. Why do girls try to add feelings to the mix?

It's not like they don't know what they are getting into. It's not until after that you realize you want something serious? Get serious.

FlyGuyNic

Jun 30, 2008
You get mad at that shit because you put up with it.

You just want friends with benefits right? Well then stop the texting,calling,chilling etc... because that gives her the impression that you want more than a jump off.

kidgee

Jul 20, 2008

You just want friends with benefits right? Well then stop the texting,calling,chilling etc... because that gives her the impression that you want more than a jump off.
Word. I've made that mistake so many times when I'mm trying to get t a girl. You can't conversate with them too much or they think you want a relationship.

More4YourBuck

Oct 21, 2008
Word. I've made that mistake so many times when I'mm trying to get t a girl. You can't conversate with them too much or they think you want a relationship.
Treat them like a GGG video =/

BigHexo22

Jan 7, 2008

Trust me there's no continuous texting, IM'ing, calling, any of that shit.
There was a "Well I had a really good time" and then girl's getting attached.
Trust me I know the steps to get a beezy to back up but some girls just don't get it.
Shit I wish SOME women didn't do.

And what is it with these GGG videos?
Is it that bad? Ghetto Gangbang Gaggers???

Skyway

Apr 6, 2009
When bitches intefere when I'm tryna talk to they friend. Bitch you see me cakin, chill. Same ones go spreadin shit and smell like they sweat they perfume out. Hoes need to tighten up.

wutangclanyo

Jul 6, 2007
^youre a gay

Skyway

Apr 6, 2009
^kill yourself

wutangclanyo

Jul 6, 2007
chill im jus cakin over here

FlyGuyNic

Jun 30, 2008
We should have a contest where we post a picture of us and another girl,and see who's girl looks the best.

nikeSBcollector

Mar 19, 2009
We should have a contest where we post a picture of us and another girl,and see who's girl looks the best.
QFT! //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif

FlyGuyNic

Jun 30, 2008
We would have to have different categories. Like Asian girls, black girls, white girls, etc....
Either way I would still win.

More4YourBuck

Oct 21, 2008
Trust me there's no continuous texting, IM'ing, calling, any of that shit.
There was a "Well I had a really good time" and then girl's getting attached.
Trust me I know the steps to get a beezy to back up but some girls just don't get it.
Shit I wish SOME women didn't do.

And what is it with these GGG videos?
Is it that bad? Ghetto Gangbang Gaggers???
German Gooy Girls. GGG

KaptinBuck3t

Feb 3, 2007
when they talk. without getting my sandwich

DereckSayz

Jul 30, 2009
When a girl tries to pick her nose in a way that you don't notice, but the way she's doing it makes it super obvious.

UGH!

FlyGuyNic

Jun 30, 2008
Go make a 'Shit you wish your little sister didn't do' thread.

DereckSayz

Jul 30, 2009
You have chosen to ignore all posts from: FlyGuyNic.

· View this post
· Un-ignore FlyGuyNic
Lol wat?