Shit You Wish Women Didn't Do.

baesa38

Aug 21, 2009
when some say they look bad, even though they're lookin hot as fuck.... attention whores!

bridgener

May 22, 2006
When they leave period blood on the toilet seat. Fucking clean that shit up. I wipe my piss when I miss the bowl in the morning, it's not rocket science.

Farenhight

Jun 21, 2008
When they leave period blood on the toilet seat. Fucking clean that shit up. I wipe my piss when I miss the bowl in the morning, it's not rocket science.
yo, that is some sick shit, glad that never happened to me before. But one time I walked by the bathroom when my sister had her period... holy fucking shit, worst smell ever. I literally ran down the hall and puked in a trash can.

mrh

May 3, 2006
ever having to experience anything that has to do with a girls period will be something you remember for life

kikcrazii92

Dec 8, 2007
^^ finding tampon wrappers all over the place bugs the shit out of me.

More4YourBuck

Oct 21, 2008
yo, that is some sick shit, glad that never happened to me before. But one time I walked by the bathroom when my sister had her period... holy fucking shit, worst smell ever. I literally ran down the hall and puked in a trash can.
Sir then you shouldn't try having sex during a period. I think you'd die =O

notjustinwhite

Jun 24, 2007
A real man can fuck when a girl is on the rag. I ate a girl out once while she was on her period. I looked like one of those bloody ass lions after eating a zebra carcass. I got my red wings though. G-shit.

DereckSayz

Jul 30, 2009
^ //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//blue_bowdown.gif //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//blue_bowdown.gif //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//blue_bowdown.gif

SkrApUNB

Feb 10, 2008
justin.. eating bloody pussy gets you no points in my book lol...but hey thats just me.. get it how you live i suppose. hahaha. gross.

sirjuice35

Jul 6, 2007
A real man can fuck when a girl is on the rag. I ate a girl out once while she was on her period. I looked like one of those bloody ass lions after eating a zebra carcass. I got my red wings though. G-shit.
i shuddered when i read this. lol

FlyGuyNic

Jun 30, 2008
Obvious Troll Is Obvious.

More4YourBuck

Oct 21, 2008
Leave that shi...You know where =/

Btw. Bloody poon isn't my yhing =O

lilmissanalee

Jun 22, 2007
I wish a lot of females didn't lie, & say that they are so clean, when they really are NOT (I know, I lived with beautiful girls, that are disgusting. yuck!)

notjustinwhite

Jun 24, 2007
You really don't know how foul us Jersey Scum are. I didn't enjoy it one bit but I was drunk and been waiting to beat this bitch up since 7th grade.

FlyGuyNic

Jun 30, 2008
"Finally gotta call from a girl I wanna dig out"

Well then I see where your coming from Brobe Bryant.

notjustinwhite

Jun 24, 2007
"Finally gotta call from a girl I wanna dig out"

Well then I see where your coming from Brobe Bryant.

Amigo you already.

dollabill

Dec 7, 2006
These only apply to girlfriends. I am incapable of just being freinds with females.

#1 Become comfortable enough to fart around you. The first time it happened I was so disillusioned.
#2 Double standards. You lose no matter what. Generally being illogical.
#3 Acting freighted when you become enraged(See #2), when you have never ever been physically violent towards them in anyway.

EDIT: You are all misogynist.
i dont have a problem with that, they could explode holding it in

for me its more of a problem when women get physical only because they know you wont put hands on them

samtrinh

Aug 6, 2007
"i don't even know if you like me anymore!"