Let It Bleed
  • The Low End Theory
    Buggin' Out
    A Tribe Called Quest
    The Low End Theory

Shoe FAQ Thread

NJdunkLover789

Jul 23, 2005
Thanks, NJ. I have a problem with really flimsy shoes. Damn it! They look so good though.
I am having the WORST time finding some new skate shoes. Nothing looks/feels good at all.

Anyone know of any good leather skate shoes like THESE (CLICK) or THESE . Or am I going to have to wait for the Lakai Black Guy HI
They're not super flimsy, supa. They're kind of like half cab pros, only very low-cut and with longer toes. Mine have the syndicate insoles and are really comfortable. Considering how cheap they are, I'd say to give them a shot. And as for leather, I'd say to try out PJ's new shoe. It looks amazing to me.

nikedrifting

May 4, 2008
I skated my Harbor SBs a while back and i hated it. I guess i dont like skating thin shoes, i kinda like skating in shoes with a lot of cushioning and doesn't tear fast. Does anyone know if the Goofy Boy mids skates like that? I wanna know before i skate them.

aubreyjames

Mar 19, 2010
hey dude u hav a great option...I may have Vans Skateboarding Shoes as u can get the best of it....hope I get a lot of varieties from the threads available.thanks

Photo Retouching
deca

bridgener

May 22, 2006
^sneaky lil bastard.