PIER 36

299 SOUTH STREET

NEW YORK, NY 10002

12:00 PM-7:00 PM

T

Thomas Sylvia

Lurker
sharkethicx writes:
I'm still on the fence with this one my dudes. But probably will end up going lol!

Meek04

Creation is the Beauty of Art
Thomas Sylvia writes:
shut up, your coming!!! if not, i'll send a pack of dwarfs to robb your house for all your $hit.. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Meek04

damn, seems like a lot of us are rolling through. $hit, maybe we should hold down a section. lol.

sharkethicx

How many of you ugly motherfuckers are coming through to this? We're trying to roll deep.

Roll call so fare:
Me
Shady ass Meek
CheatingK
ThomasSylvia
U_already_kn0w and brother

Meek04

lol.. only thing shady is the relationship you have with Thomas & Kenny behind closed doors... lol

but on some real, i think Jwiz, Dotcom, CM & Duce are coming through as well..

clintorious

Daym I want to come. But expenses for going there are like....crazy expensive. Im commuting train tickets + cab tickets -__- dont feel like taking the subway if im rollin with sneakers to sell

clintorious

cm4521 writes:
Yeah man itd 30 from where I am. I wanted to bring some shoes to sell but I dont feel like taking the subway with all my shoes. Already got robbed last time I was there at a sneaker event at gunpoint. Plus its a trip from penn station all the way to the event. Lets say 20-30$ to the event and back. + 20$ for entrance fee. Easily 100 to go there lol

NSB Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sidious @ sidious: whats good 🖖