SNEAKER CON NYC NOVEMBER 23rd 2013!!!!!

El_Duce

pissed i missed it. looks so much more fun than being stuck in a bio lecture. one of these events needs to take place when i'm back in NY

u_already_kn0w

Meek04 writes:
[QUOTE=Sorry for the late post.. Been hella busy..

On another note, SneakerCon Nyc was November 23rd, 2013.. Good times chilling with the homies Jwiz, Cheating K, U_Already_Know, FeedusFetus, Cemetery Drive & Kaptin Bucket.. Got to meet the homie Ed too, he's the one that does write up's on alot of the new kicks coming out for the site.. And even though Thomas & Shark were outside, they left due to the amount of waiting.. $hit was a lil ridic to be honest, but some of us meet up with them after.. I must say there weren't alot of sb dunks this time around, but there were enough to catch some steals..

This was def the biggest sneaker event i've been too.. Gonna go to the next one for sure.. Even if your not gonna buy/sell/trade anything, it's just fun to be at.. With the right group of people i'd say.. Check my Dunk Pics and Enjoy them... Keep it 100 Fam!!!!

These are Fresh in Person!!

Joseph James

Really tight i couldn't make it, even if i had the chance i doubt i'd do that line.
Crazy to see much more northeastern heads show up, look forward to meeting and seeing you all for our next meetup.

Meek04

Creation is the Beauty of Art
thank you fellaz.. it def was chill.. all you really need is a few hours there..

@CJ, there were a pair of flashes there.. saw them when we were leaving..

cheatingk9610

Nice shots my dude! Really was fun hanging with everyone again, always a blast!
But anyway, adding to this array I have some stuff as well! ;)
The man Jwiz dwindling his awesome collection to something even better in his life.

Stashed H3at.

I was stuck on these blazers for a while!!! the craftsmanship/quality is impeccable, even on a used pair! 2/2 exist on these!

Lips and Asses. LMAO!

This dude matched his kicks he was selling! That's how you properly endorse your product! hahaha

Cool ass/humble mom sporting some crazy early/rare heat!

Dem kid Yeezy 2's doe....

Always love seeing these around.

Happy sneakerheads! hahahaha

No lie this dude balanced those tiff's on his for most of the time I seen him! Shit takes talent mayne!!!

Nicky disrespecting the Kaws! hahaha

Overall I really enjoy going to these events, it really does allow you to see some insane rare kicks in person, hang with people who share the same passion, and most of all....enjoy the community that has grown so large. I can't even think twice to consider the sneaker community to be "underground" anymore, It has grown so much; these events really prove it!

clintorious

cheatingk9610 writes:
[QUOTE=Nice shots my dude! Really was fun hanging with everyone again, always a blast!
But anyway, adding to this array I have some stuff as well! ;)
The man Jwiz dwindling his awesome collection to something even better in his life.

cemeterydrive

Only seeing these pics now.
So happy to meet you Kenny and Meek!
And U_Already_Know and Shark, Tommy and seeing Feedus again!

I hope to meet more of you!

Last edited by a moderator:
NSB Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sidious @ sidious: whats good 🖖