Sole Assassins Feb 10

the ills

sa5front.jpg

sa5back.jpg

if you havent been, try to make it for the custom contest, the pics never do em justice
go to soleassassins.com for more info

Reminixed

also Vendorss mangg haha cmon Shoe Venders letss goo contact Ron! lol we needa make this big like DXC!

PLUS! theres a lot more room than DXC.. i mean a lott

anbu911

come on yall we need more love!!! i come here every time but not much peeps show up!!! HELLA BIG AMOUNT OF SPACE!!! NEED MORE PUBLICITY!!

solecrazy

This sole assassin was pretty cool! A lot of room to walk around, good quality shoes! anyone see me by the way? i was wearing an orisue hoody with 1 box with the slams, jedis, gerdals, sbtgs, and day of the deads? no pics, sorry!

the ills

good lookin on all that went and all that supported. raffled off the orange st33 new balance kicks size 10.5 April 7th will be the next one, our big 1 year anniversary hit it up early

KaYoTiK

wish i could've went out today, but most of my peoples weren't around and i just couldn't drive out that far on my lonesome.
hope somebody took pics...

MISTUHxPYRO

This sole assassin was pretty cool! A lot of room to walk around, good quality shoes! anyone see me by the way? i was wearing an orisue hoody with 1 box with the slams, jedis, gerdals, sbtgs, and day of the deads? no pics, sorry!
Yeah, I saw you man. I was wearin the stussy tee and had on white supreme lows carrying a box with wheat forbes and kashimas on it. Also had on a backpack.

Super Nova

haah I think I saw both of you guys there.event was cool. I was in the middle table with the unlvs, pusheads, avengers, dino jrs, fire reds and more stuff. I was rockin some seacrystals.

NSB Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Pudgemaster @ Pudgemaster: What’s up all