Abbey Road (Remastered)

speakerbox

John Navarro

Mar 1, 2011
Great seller. product is 100% LEgit.
buy buy buy from him.

XfeedUSfetusX

Feb 17, 2009
Recently bought a pair of sport red dunk mid from him. For a really great price. Dude is legit, fast shipping, and great communication. Everything you want in a seller. I highly recommend buying from him. Thanks for the dunks man. FYI got a clean pair of money cat highs for sale.

Semper65

Apr 15, 2012
Great Meetup and solid communication all around! Made the offer, two days later I had a Vvvnds pair of Mahogany Hemps for much cheaper than what was listed. I wouldn't hesitate to offer or buy from him again. Fantastic Seller right here..Thanks again, bro!!!

David Meredith

Jul 16, 2012
thanks for the very easy transaction!!! SOD's and Aqua's were exactly as described. thank u!

L

Lupin_2nd

This dude is legit ... 100 % on time with shipping and his transactions are like that i was satisified ,man

hozay_v

May 31, 2010
Dude is legit, traded my laus to him and had no problems.

nellbx347

Jul 3, 2008
Great Seller! Super fast shipping. Insured my shoes and is 100% legit!!!!

Erix Morales

Feb 19, 2013
This dude is super legit and a really good seller. He was very communicative, and shipped double boxed (free) and okay timing on my watch. Shoes came in literally better condition that expected, the pictures did them no justice. I am very happy with this steal pickup for such an old, clean, and in good condition shoe.