Starting a streetwear label - launched a basic t shirt line - feedback needed

J

Jonathan Seah

Any feedback, comments and criticisms would be greatly appreciated!

I've got a variety of Long sleeve and short sleeve tees with various designs. Contact me if you would like free product! I'll cover shipping!

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
not bad.. dig some of the designs

p_dow

Nov 18, 2007
Agree with the guy above...some of the designs are good, that "Slave" tee definitely has a high fashion feel.
My advice: Try to find one direction and stick with it. What I'm seeing on the site looks like the designs are going in a few different directions. Just my thoughts though.

JeepDude

Jul 7, 2014
The main problem with new brands is the blanks you are using. NO retailers are buying the BS Gildan shirts and they don't want your American Apparel/Local print shop collaborations. Most people don't realize its not their designs that are whack. Its the way they try and build a brand. It takes hundreds of thousands of dollars. If you don't have that, I'd suggest using a cut and sew on demand program. There is a few company's that offer this. The best are one that Puff Daddy owns which has amazing quality, the main problem is they take a majority of your sales. The most reasonably priced is owned by the brand Kanati Co. they only charge a 1K yearly fee, which is nothing when you figure you can run a whole start up off that. They are partnered with Dr.Dre's son. There is a few good company's in the UK that offer service in North America as well. I think one is called Sewn Up or something like that. Startups reading this PLEASE STOP spending your cash on garbage blanks!

Last edited by a moderator: