Stashed Boxes NYC BBQ 2.0

Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
I have over 25 pairs, and am expecting 3 more purchases so i'm looking to get rid of some stuff.
Would anyone be interested in, Let me know;
-Custom Janos - size 10 SOLD
-Custom galaxy chucks - size 10 $2.00 fam/$5.00 others
-Dunkland TV mids - size 10 $80.00 with goodies
-Todd Bratrud's Cigars - size 10 or 10.5 $190 for fam(covering costs nothing more) $210 for others
don't really want to let any more, barely even wanna let these go
-Blue floral customs - size 10 - worn once - with some gay art on the box $90 fam/$115 others
-Orange floral customs - size 10 - worn once - with some gay art on the box $90 fam/$115

I really don't want to get rid of any of these i love them all very much, but i need to make room, so only take them if you will wear them.

RICHY

Nov 12, 2010
^ sum tempting stuff you got my dude

RICHY

Nov 12, 2010
but lemme get one of the many preme sandals you got in storage bruh

collin

Jul 30, 2011
lmao
and the avy gold

sharkethicx

May 5, 2012
10 days away. You motherfuckers ready for this!?

Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
Nope, my chicken recipes have been inconsistent, and that's on a gas grill XD

what do yall think of souvlaki? i got this good place near me, marinated overnight, very good

ivtec

Nov 12, 2010
The homie richy flaked on me

Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
ivtec writes:
ah, maybe next year.
----------------------------------

OK, now that we're about a week away i think we should all give a rough estimate what you're bringing so we knw what we are missing and we don't overlap the same stuff. to make things easier if youre bringing hot dogs persay, bring the appropriate buns, i always forget condiments so if someone wants to handles all that stuff, ketchup/mustard,onions/pickles etc that'd be cool.

I'll have most of the prep stuff covered; Charcoal, utensils, trays, foil, possibly cups and plates, and a decent amount of food as well.

@dotcom drop your number if youre still down to meet a little early so i can text you(if anyone else is in nyc and doesnt mind meeting a little early to help setup/hold down the fort let me know)

once again, i'd advise bringing your own chairs as seating will most likely be scarce, if you dont feel like bringing anything you can let me know and i'll front early while setting up and you can just pass me 10 bucks or so.
work out travel arrangements, etc etc etc

Last edited by a moderator:

sharkethicx

May 5, 2012
Well, since I'm coming from Philly, who wants me to bring them cheesesteaks? Hahaha

Meek04

Creation is the Beauty of Art
May 24, 2010
sharkethicx writes:
that dude Meek is fckin hella SUS!!! hahahah

8 more days to see some of you fck's!!!

RICHY

Nov 12, 2010
ivtec writes:
My bad dude. I haven't received any iMessage form you either. I really did want to go and I think it's best that I didn't go anyways after the feelz that's been caught on the forums. Too much of a hassle while in here as well.

Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
@cole do you wanna make a second front page post since it's a week away with the , your call if you wanna put all this info in there, but put the images up there

http://forums.stashedboxes.com/thread/stashed-boxes-nyc-bbq-2-0/207035/page-8/

"Okay so here we go;
Stashedboxes' 2nd annual NSB BBQ
-July 19th 2014 12:00 noon
-north-west tip of Roosevelt Island, New York, NY
-buy, sell, trade, eat
-try not to come empty handed

WHERE; The event is being held in the BBQ/picnic area behind the Octagon building on Roosevelt island. This can be found along the west(manhattan facing side) of the island and walking north towards the tip of the island. If you plan on traveling via car the 36th Avenue bridge is located in Queens and leads to a parking lot upon entering the island. You can also take the Roosevelt Island tram from midtown manhattan or the (F) subway line to roosevelt island and head north.

WHEN; July 19th 2014. The event will probably occur generally in between 12 noon and 8pm although we could be out later, not to mention there is no such thing as coming to early as members will be out setting up as early as 6am.

What To Bring; We won't force you to bring anything but we expect you to contribute something. This is a BBQ so to keep it short, meat, and drinks will be in high demand, when in doubt you can never go wrong with hot dogs or hamburgers. If you're traveling from afar or just don't want to deal with the hassle of lugging meat around the east coat, feel free to bring around $10-$15 dollars in which you can give to some of the members who set up the bbq as they will most likely be covering for more than themselves.
DO NOT BRING CHIPS, when there is steak, chicken, and burgers flying around nobody will want chips, don't waste out time with those bags of crap
If you have any foldaway chairs to bring, it is highly recommended as there was a shortage of seats last year.
Lastly this wouldn't be an NSB BBQ without shoes, feel free to bring any shoes you are looking to sell or trade (communicate with other members beforehand to see if you can work out a trade or sale beforehand to make things easier)

Other notes;
-don't let distance intimidate you feel free to ask other local members to carpool or travel together, if you need directional help we are here to help.
-in the event of not being able to lock down a bbq pit we will relocate to further north up the island in search for a bbq(we will post the updated location)

Any questions or comments can be left in the official stashedboxes NSB BBQ thread, We look forward to seeing you there"

Last edited by a moderator:

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
Joseph James writes:
[QUOTE=@cole do you wanna make a second front page post since it's a week away with the , your call if you wanna put all this info in there, but put the images up there

dotcom93

Feb 3, 2011
Joseph James writes:
sent you a pm with a short essay! please reply thank you

dotcom93

Feb 3, 2011
Do we have a checklist on who is bringing what to the BBQ?
And who is interested in some lamb chops and sushi?--need some vote/opinion

Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
dotcom93 writes:
it's kinda minor but if someone wants to be a condiment carl and come through with extra ketchup, bbq sauce, mustard etc that would be appreciated.
if one of you wants to come empty handed but through dotcom like 15 bucks that'd be cool cuz he's coming through pretty heavy.

sharkethicx

May 5, 2012
Joe, I would hit you off with cash, but I was talkin to Kenny, and he said just take it out of the $ you owe him for the finder's fee on those little kids he got you.

Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
sharkethicx writes:
i don't owe him shit he said that was the freshest cuban good good i could get, i ended up with a columbian, way too old too. she knew how to read.

RICHY

Nov 12, 2010
..FUCK YO BBQ PHAGGOTS