Supreme FS Thread

jellyfishin

Jan 23, 2012
Got a DS size 10 brown Clark Wallabee for sale. Looking to get $200 shipped.

330ci

May 28, 2007
Price Drop:

All caps are $65 shipped. PM me

Chalks: all three colors

Painted Camo: all three colors

Tree camo, bum plaid, dogs tan color

nikeSBjd

Oct 24, 2011
DS Supreme X TNF backpack FS 130$ Just not really feeling this bag personally. Looking to get retail. Also considering trades. PM me.

alvinNSB

Apr 27, 2012
Rose Sweater sold

PRICE DROP PRICE DROP PRICE DROP PRICE DROP PRICE DROP PRICE DROP

Purple Split pullover
$140 SHIPPED

UNDER RETAIL
PM ME

alvinNSB

Apr 27, 2012

DEADSTOCK WITHOUT TAGS (STILL IN BAG)
SIZE MEDIUM

T

Thomas Sylvia

Hey has anyone bought something online from supreme and didn't receive a conformation number? I was brought to the page where it says process failed but my card was still charged? It's one thing to not get what you wanted but to get charged and not get what you wanted is fu¢king beatsuace. Lmk if anyone had this happen and If they got there order or were just reimbursed.

KaptinBuck3t

Feb 3, 2007
give it a few days if you orderd on thursday give it till monday

if you have a 'pending' charge account on your account the order may have gone thru, it happened to me once where i got charged, never got an email confirmation or tracking info but the item was shipped, and especially if the site crashed while you were ordering you may not get any confirmation

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
I got an order confirmation and shipping, but as Kaptin said wait till monday/tuesday. If it goes through, then you'll be charged. But in other case they'll just lift the "hold" on your account and not charge you dude.

T

Thomas Sylvia

It did go thru. Funny though I got a hoodie the week before and this order shipped first the others still pending. I've come to expect the wierd shipping habits of supreme but never had it say my purchase failed but actually still got the item. Good looks on the replies.

njsbcollector

Jul 3, 2010
ordered a grip of stuff completely then hit the af1 restock and some how the forces have conf but none of the other stuff does...

ChgoKems.

Feb 16, 2012
Anybody receive their order from Thursday drop yet?.

K

Keith Berry

People are going to have heel drag and creases before I ever get my AF1s lol... I am probably selling them anyway.

ChgoKems.

Feb 16, 2012
I was starting to think I was the only one.

ChgoKems.

Feb 16, 2012
It had an estimated delivery date of 11/21. But ups site says they are still waiting on the package.

K

Keith Berry

Yeah it says they are waiting on mine too... I dont even have a delivery date.

ChgoKems.

Feb 16, 2012
I just checked the ups site and its finally in transit. But with a scheduled delivery date of 11/27!!!.

K

Keith Berry

same here

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
I got my order on Tuesday, but I live on the easy coast. Hahaha

K

Keith Berry

I live in North Carolina... They just finally shipped it today.

T

Thomas Sylvia

It might seem like awhile but remember supreme is a relitively small shop. I got mine on Monday but I also live in NJ. I ordered a hoodie the thur before and got it yesterday. If you look on the bottom of their receipts it says allow up to 3 days for your item to be pulled and 7-10 to arrive by mail which is usually right. But I've ordered stuff thur @11:00 and got it the next day and sometimes it takes 5-7 days. Ill get my ups confirmation that they made a shipping label and it sits for a week before ups actually gets it.