The "Everything" Janoski Thread V.3

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
RICHY writes:

was planning on buying corkz but after seeing this vid after 1 month of wear, I plan on just finally passing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4xllYHRUt4
LMAO, something seems really wrong with that dude. The lady got her blossom's. //necrostock.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/56e3178da83655f7d0eb099279e5a546.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Meek04

Creation is the Beauty of Art
May 24, 2010
cheatingk9610 writes:

LMAO, something seems really wrong with that dude. The lady got her blossom's.
not bad but still not sure if i want to cop. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

RICHY

Nov 12, 2010
that pattern is a lil sus for me

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
I'll revive this thread a lil but. New release coming that finally has my eye Bruh's. Will scoop for the low per usual. 

image.jpeg

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
hoping to get the cappacino jano re release soon

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
Reed's will be coming too. Richy better flip soon for 6 bills soon. 👀😂

Reactions: RICHY

Meek04

May 24, 2010
damn, i forgot all about this thread.. lol..  i still have so many jano's..  

yo K, make your foot a size 10 and take some of these off my handz plllleeeeaaaassseeeeee!!!  i gotta see how High A$$ is doing..  

Meek04

May 24, 2010
are they really releasing caps & reeds??

OGjanosOnly

Mar 26, 2016
damn, i forgot all about this thread.. lol..  i still have so many jano's..  

yo K, make your foot a size 10 and take some of these off my handz plllleeeeaaaassseeeeee!!!  i gotta see how High A$$ is doing..  
Yo im a size 10 and trying to get my old Jano collection back up. What you got?

Meek04

May 24, 2010
Yo im a size 10 and trying to get my old Jano collection back up. What you got?
i have alot of OG janos'..   what are you looking for??

OGjanosOnly

Mar 26, 2016
Honestly, anything thats a blue box ide be interested in, very interested in the 09 releases, the ones with patterened insoles, ive been doing a lot of work since i posted so ive got the first four colors, caps, black and antracite(not white), obsidian leather, and reeds, now i need khaki/boulder, black wools, red earths, and my holy grail, the army sail chords, but like i said blue boxes are always and attention grabber, some midnight fogs, navy gums, tiffanys, etc.

Meek04

May 24, 2010
Honestly, anything thats a blue box ide be interested in, very interested in the 09 releases, the ones with patterened insoles, ive been doing a lot of work since i posted so ive got the first four colors, caps, black and antracite(not white), obsidian leather, and reeds, now i need khaki/boulder, black wools, red earths, and my holy grail, the army sail chords, but like i said blue boxes are always and attention grabber, some midnight fogs, navy gums, tiffanys, etc.
hahahaha..  you are like 4 years late..  I've sold majority of the ones you've mentioned and I've never owned reed's or earth's...  but i'll see what a brotha has in the stash and i'll get back to you..  i know i have double's in quite a few of them, but not sure which ones i'd let go..  To Be Continued....................

OGjanosOnly

Mar 26, 2016
hahahaha..  you are like 4 years late..  I've sold majority of the ones you've mentioned and I've never owned reed's or earth's...  but i'll see what a brotha has in the stash and i'll get back to you..  i know i have double's in quite a few of them, but not sure which ones i'd let go..  To Be Continued....................
Yeah i know. I used to have every gr color way from 09- till the brown box came buttttt i sold em all, now im just tryin to get my collection back up, lemme know what you can come up with man.

Meek04

May 24, 2010
just a fyi!!

Meek04

May 24, 2010
Yeah i got em a cpl weeks ago, ive already copped the first four colors, just trying to find the next four.
these aren't the OG ones.. they don't even look like them..  i can't fck with these...

OGjanosOnly

Mar 26, 2016
these aren't the OG ones.. they don't even look like them..  i can't fck with these...
Yeah i know but its the closest thing im gunna find to it, the only difference on the caps is the insole is plaid instead of that green and yellow design they did on the first ones, on the black ones they put a white swoosh and they were og with an anthracite swoosh, there are differences but not to much, but the shoe would most def hold up a lot longer then the the janos theyre putting out today, you do like five kick flips and they blow out, but ive been skating the blacks for a solid 2 weeks and theyre not bad at all.

Meek04

May 24, 2010
I just checked my dude and I do have still quite a few blue boxes but nothing you want. And nothing I would want to let go.