Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
everything ghost, just so we don't lose anything

RICHY

Nov 12, 2010
this thread has been long awaited!

Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
every 10 pages im printing it out and storing it, going to pass it on to my children

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
for anyone who missed this...

GHOST3STACKS AKA MISSY MARS AKA MR NICEKICKS SO FRESH SO CLEAN TILL DA CASKET DROPS!!! I JUST BUST A NUT ALL OVA MA KEYBOARD...THESE MIDS ARE FRESH!!! I GO CRAZY FOR CAMO...GOT IMMEDIATE FLASHBACKS WHEN I WAS AT WAR YEARS AGO AT VIETNAM!!! I REMEMBER ME AND MA GROUP WERE ALL HIDING BEHIND THE BUSHES FONDLING EACH OTHER...NEXT THING YOU KNOW SOMEONE THREW US A GRENADE...A IMMEDIATELY RAM IT UP MA ASS AND I CREATED THE BIGGEST FART!!! WIPED OUT A VILLAGE!!! I WILL SHARE MA STORY MUCH LATER ON!!! ANYWAYS THESE LOOK FRESH AND I AM LOVIN THAT BLUE!!! I LOVE ME SUM MIDS AND NIKE BRINGIN HEAT THIS YEAR!!!

LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME??? WHO GONE SPREAD MA ASS OPEN AND RAM THEIR BAZOOKA AND EXPLODE INSIDE ME??? WHO GONE UNSTRAP ME AND OPEN MA BUTTON...AND PULL OUT MA MASSIVE 13INCH RIFLE THAT SHOOTS OUT POWER CUM BULLETS ALL OVER YOUR TIGHT MOIST BUTTCHERRY???

PART II: GHOSTWAR

SO AFTER I WIPED OUT AN ENTIRE VILLAGE BY A MASSIVE EXPLOSION THAT CAME OUT MA ASS...I HAD KILLED MA OWN GROUP IN DA PROCESS!!! SO I WAS ARRESTED AND BUTTRAPED BY MA OWN SOLIDERS!!! THEY ALL TOOK TURNS RAMMING THEIR COCK UP MA ASS AND SOME EVEN PLAYING A GAME WHO SHOOTS DA FARTHEST CUM BLAST!!! I ENJOYED IT LIKE HELL BUT DID NOT LIKE WHEN THEY PUT THEIR FINGER IN MA ASS AND DRAWING A SHITTY MUSTACHE ON MA FACE!!! FUKIN PIGS!!! NEXT THING YOU KNOW AT AROUND 0400 HOURS I HEAR THIS HISSING SOUND...I THOUGHT IT WAS A SNAKE BUT IT WAS THIS SHORT DUDE WITH HIS HAND COVERING HIS FACE...HE HELPED ME ESCAPE!!! HIS NAME WAS NEKU...AND HE WAS VIETAMESE...THAT IS WHEN A REALIZE...MY OWN GROUP WERE TRADERS!!! SO I JOINED HIM AND STARTED LEARING THEIR RITUALS...PUTTING CENTIPEDES UP MA ASS...CHOPSTICKS...AND OTHER FOREIGN OBJECTS...I WAS PREPARED...I WAS OUT FOR SOME BLOOD!!!

AT 0300 HOURS EARLY MORNING I SEE MA GROUP BEHIND A BUSH AND THEY WERE ALL FORNICATING DOING DA FUCK MOVES I SHOWED THEM...SO I WAS READY FOR AN AMBUSH!!! I WAS ENTIRELY CAMOFLAUGED WEARING A TRIBAL MASK AND ONLY WEARING UNDERWEAR I LOOKED LIKE KAMALA FROM WWF!!! I LET OUT A HUGE ROAR SLAPPIN MA CHEST AND PULLIN OUT GRENADES LEFT AND RIGHT AND KILLED MA GROUP AND SOMEONE SMACKED ME ON DA BACK OF MA HEAD AND I WAS OUT ON DA GROUND!!! MA MASK WAS TAKEN OFF AND DUDE SAID I WAS AN UGLY MOTHERFUKER!!! SO I LAUGHED MA ASS OFF...AND HAD A TIME BOMB UP MA ASS THAT I DETONATED BY SQUEEZING MA CHEEKS!!! I MANAGED TO LIVE BECAUSE AFTER THE EXPLOSION MY POWERFUL ASSCHEEKS WITHSTANDED THE BLAST AND I LANDED ON A RIVER...AND NEXT THING YOU KNOW I WOKE UP IN CALIFORNIA!!! TO BE CONTINUED...

Meek04

Creation is the Beauty of Art
May 24, 2010
hahahaahah.. this is fckin great!!

Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
Mouth To Mouth Penetration, Ghost3000, send help part 2...

GHOST3STACKS AKA MR NICEKICKS AKA MISSY MARS DA MUTANT IS IN DA BUILDING!!! SO FRESH SO CLEAN TILL DA CASKET DROPS!!! SOMEONE PLEASE CALL ME AN AMBULANCE I NEED HELP!!! I NEED MOUTH TO MOUTH PENETRATION!!! LOOKIN AT THESE NEW COLLABO TOOK MA BREATH AWAY AND I PASSED OUT ON DA FLOOR FACE DOWN AND ASS STICKIN UP!!! OOO WEE SOMEONE PLEASE BITCH SLAP ME AND TELL ME I AIN DREAMIN!!! NIKE BRINGIN DA HEAT!!! THAT LIME GREEN IS GLOWING LIKE MA BUTTHOLE WHEN IT GAPES OPEN!!! SWEET COLORWAY...PURPLE WITH CEMENT PRINT...REMINDS ME WHEN I USED TO DRESS LIKE PRINCE IN TIGHT LEATHER WIT NIPPLE CLAMPS AND SNEAK BEHIND DUDES IN DA RAIN AND FORNICATE WIT THEM!!! THAT IS WHY I LOVE NIKE SB CAUSE CERTAIN COLORWAYS BRING ME MEMORIES!!!

LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME??? WHO GONE TIE MA WRISTS AND ANKLES TOGETHER AND DANGLE ME FROM A STICK AND COOK MA ASS!!! I FEEL LIKE A PIG TONIGHT...SOMEONE BRING ME SOME HEAT AND EAT MA BOOTY OUT!!! I NEED SOME HELP...IVE FALLEN WIT MA ASS SPREAD OPEN AND I CANT GET UP!!!

Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
PUT TWO DICKS IN MA MOUTH AND CALL ME A WOOLY MAMMOTH

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
GHOST3STACKS AKA MR NICEKICKS AKA MISSY MARS DA MUTANT IS IN DA BUILDING!!! SO FRESH SO CLEAN TILL DA CASKET DROPS!!! SOMEONE PLEASE CALL ME AN AMBULANCE I NEED HELP!!! I NEED MOUTH TO MOUTH PENETRATION!!! LOOKIN AT THESE NEW COLLABO TOOK MA BREATH AWAY AND I PASSED OUT ON DA FLOOR FACE DOWN AND ASS STICKIN UP!!! OOO WEE SOMEONE PLEASE BITCH SLAP ME AND TELL ME I AIN DREAMIN!!! NIKE BRINGIN DA HEAT!!! THAT LIME GREEN IS GLOWING LIKE MA BUTTHOLE WHEN IT GAPES OPEN!!! SWEET COLORWAY...PURPLE WITH CEMENT PRINT...REMINDS ME WHEN I USED TO DRESS LIKE PRINCE IN TIGHT LEATHER WIT NIPPLE CLAMPS AND SNEAK BEHIND DUDES IN DA RAIN AND FORNICATE WIT THEM!!! THAT IS WHY I LOVE NIKE SB CAUSE CERTAIN COLORWAYS BRING ME MEMORIES!!!

LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME??? WHO GONE TIE MA WRISTS AND ANKLES TOGETHER AND DANGLE ME FROM A STICK AND COOK MA ASS!!! I FEEL LIKE A PIG TONIGHT...SOMEONE BRING ME SOME HEAT AND EAT MA BOOTY OUT!!! I NEED SOME HELP...IVE FALLEN WIT MA ASS SPREAD OPEN AND I CANT GET UP!!!

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
Some of the ones I just found absolutely crazy....

GHOST3000 AKA GHOST3STACKS MISSY MARS THE MUTANT IS BACK IN DA BUILDING!!! MY BOY RICHY7501 ROCKIN DEM BLUE JANOSKIS!!! OOOO WEEE LOOK AT ALL DAT HATE YOU GETTIN FOR LOOKING FRESH...GOT THE BLUE AND THE KHAKI CAMO...I GOT DEM SAME 511 TROUSERS AND IT TOOK ME 2 DAYS TO GET THEM ON!!! WHEN I WALK DOWN THE STREET PEOPLE MAKE UGLY COMMINTS THAT I LOOK LIKE A FLAT WALKING KITE...WELL FUCK THAT HATERS...511 ALL DA WAY!!! I DONT GIVE A FUK IF YOU HATE MY SWAG PUT MA DICK IN YA EAR HATERS AND FUK WHAT YA HEARD!!! I THINK YOUR FIT LOOKS FRESH AND IM DIGGIN DA NO SOCKS!!! BELIEVE IT OR NOT I WEAR MY PANTS WITH NO UNDERWEAR...COMMANDO ALL DA WAY...WHEN I TAKE EM OFF THEY SMELL LIKE FRESH BAKED COOKIES OUTTA DA OVEN COME GET A WIFF HATERS!!! I KEEP IT REAL NON A DAT ANONYMOUS SHIT!!! YA MOTHERFUKERS KNOW I STAND UP FOR MA BRO RICHY7501...ALWAYS KEEP IT GANGSTA!!! LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME??? WHO GONNA BEND ME OVER IN MA SKINNY JEANS WHICH WILL RIP OPEN ON DA BACK SO YOU CAN SLIDE YA HATING LIL PECKER...I DONT DO NO 1 MINUTE HATERS...THERE AINT NO TOUGH DUDES ON DIS FORUM THAT CAN HANDLE A WALLOP BEHEMOTH OF MAN MEAT LIKE MASELF!!! WHO GONE POP IT GOOD???

GHOST3STACKS BACK IN DIS BITCH AKA ANONYMOUSKILLER AKA PUT MA DICK IN ANONYMOUS MOM AND FUCK WHAT SHE HEARD!!! ANONYMOUS BOY I BEEN MOLESTING YOUR ASS FOR YEARS YOU MAD??? EVERYONE NOES YOU BEEN GARBLING MY BALLS AND DRINKING MY MAGIC FLUID FOR YEARS...SO WHATS NEW??? DO AS YOU ARE TOLD AND BEND OVER AND LUBE YOUR AHOLE...YOU ALREADY KNOW THE DRILL!!! WHILE YOU AT IT WASH YOUR BALLS CAUSE LAST NIGHT WHILE I WAS GIVING YOU HEAD THEY STINK LIKE YOUR MOMS ROTTEN PUSSY!!! LET ME ASK YA SEX SLAVE ASS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME??? WHO GONNA PAY $1 TO FUCK MY ANONYMOUSE BITCH SEX SLAVE OVER HERE TALKING SHIT WHILE LAST NIGHT HE WAS TONGUING MY AHOLE AND PULLING OUT THE CORN???

GHOST3STACKS THE MUTANT IS BACK IN DA BUILDING FOR THE 3RD AND LAST TIME!!! LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT...SO MUCH HATE ON GANGSTA RICHY7501 JANOSKI LOOK...I DONT FUK WITH JANOSKI CAUSE I GOT FLAT FEET...I REMEMBER I WENT TO BUY MA FIRST PAIR AND DA DUDE AT DA SHOP TOLD ME IT TAKES 3-5 DAYS TO BREAK THEM IN...THEN AFTER THAT ITS MINDBLOWING COMFORT...I TOLD HIM BETTER THAN SEX...HE SAID YEAH!!! OOOWEE I WAS EXCITED TO TAKE EM HOME AND TRY DEM ON...WELL GUESS WHAT...THEY BROKE IN BEFORE I EVEN PUT MA FEET IN DEM WTF??? SO I USED DEM FOR SLIPPERS!!! ALL THE SMOOTH CATS OUT HERE WERE DEM JANOSKIS AND THEY GIVE DUNKS A RUN FOR DA MONEY...I GOTTA WEAR DUNKS CUZ I GOT A CORN ON MY RIGHT FOOT THAT LOOKS LIKE A BABY PENIS!!! I USE IT TO POKE NIGGAS IN THE ASS WHENEVER THEY WANT SOME FOREPLAY!!! LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME??? WHO GONE FUK WITH ME AND RICHY7501 WHEN WE PULL OUT OUR BIG GUNS...SMACK YA UPSIDE AND RAM IT UP YOUR STINK BOX??? WHO GONNA FUK WITH RICHY7501 WHEN HES BUTTNAKED WITH ONLY JANOSKI ON SWINGING HIS HUGE MAN COCK LIKE A LASSO AND SWING YOU OVER TO ME SO I CAN FONDLE YOUR BALLS AND LET YOU GARGLE MY POTENT JESUS JUICE??? OOHHWEE U CANT FUK WITH THE NSB MEGAPOWERS!!!

YOUR BOY GHOST3000 IN DA BUILDING...THE MUTANT IS HERE!!! AKA SO FRESH SO CLEAN TILL THE CASKET DROPS...AKA GHOST3STACKS...AKA MISSY MARS...OOOH WEEE MY BOY RICHY7501 ROCKIN THEM ILL VAMPS!!! NOW THAT IS WHA I CALL SB HEAT TO DA FULLEST!!! THEY DON MAKE EM LIKE DAT ANYMORE THAT OLD SCHOOL SB QUALITY!!! THOSE VAMPS THAT RED AND BLACK POPPIN OUT LIKE MY FANGS WHEN I PUT THEM ON A DUDES NECK THEN HYPNOTISE HIM AND GARGLE HIS BALLS IN MA MOUTH!! MAKES ME WANNA SUCK DA BLOOD OUTTA LIMP DICKS AND TEACH THEM DA RIGHT WAYS ON ROCKING FRESH CLEAN KICKS!!! LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME??? WHO GONNA RIDE WIT THE GHOSTVAMPIRE OF DA NIGHT AND HIDE UNDER MA CAPE AS I GIVE YOU A BLOOD HICKIE AND FONDLE YOUR BALLS AND TURN YOU OVER AND RAM FUK YOUR TIGHT VIRGIN BOOTYHOLE??? DONT BE AFRAID OF THE DARKNESS...BLACK TURNS TO RED...LIKE A PERIOD STAIN IN DA BED!!!

GHOST3000 DA MUTANT MISSY MARS BACK IN DA BUILDING 4TH AND LAST TIME!!! ADDRESSING THIS ANONYMOUS THAT LOVES SITTING ON MY DICK!!! COME GET A WIFF OF LIFE BITCH AS I SPREAD MY ASSCHEEKS!!! HIDING BEHIND DA COMPUTER NIGGA THE ONLY THING I GOT LOCKED RIGHT NOW IS MY ASSHOLE WAITIN TO OPEN WHEN YOU ARE READY TO COME MEAT ME FACE TO FACE!!! YEAH MY WINDOWS ARE LOCKED BUT THEY CAN BE OPENED SO YOU CAN CUM IN AND TUCK ME IN BITCH!!! NOW WHO GONE POP ME I SAID IT!!! PUT A DICK IN YA EAR AND FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD!!! GHOST3STACKS IS OUTTA HERE!!!

To whoever does this, man your a fucked up/ brilliant person. Lmao

RICHY

Nov 12, 2010
the news page is where you find the lolz

MR NICEKICKS AKA GHOST3STACKS AKA MISSY MARS SO FRESH SO CLEAN TILL DA CASKET DROPS!!! DA MUTANT IS IN DA BUILDING!!! OOH WEEE MA PINK TIP JUST GOT WET OVER THESE...MADE MA ELEPHANT TRUNK GET HARD!!! HIGHS ARE LOOKING FRESH AS HELL MAN AND MAKE ME WANT TO SPREAD MA CHEEKS WIDE AND GAPE MA ASSHOLE OPEN SO YOU CAN THROW IN SOME PEANUTS!!! THEN I CAN SIT ON YOUR FACE AND SHIT THEM OUT COATED WIT CHOCOLATE!!! ONE OF DA BEST SNACKS YOU CAN EAT IN HOUSTON!!! BUTT GETTING BACK TO THESE KICKS THOSE MATERIALS LOOKING FRESH...SAME MATERIALS ON MA DICK EXPECT THEY MISSIN DA VEINS!!! NIKE SB HOLDING IT DOWN THIS YEAR!!!

LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME??? WHO GONE SIT ON MA BACK AND GRAB ME BY MA EARS AND TAKE OFF FROM DA ROOF AND LAND ON SOME NIGGAS LIKE DUMBO AND FONDLE THEIR BUTTCHERRY??? WHO GONNA GO TO DA ZOO WIT ME AND GET INSIDE A CAGE AND HOLD A SIGN TO LURE IN INNOCENT NIGGAS BYSTANDERS THAT WANT TO FEED US THEIR PEANUTS??? SOMEONE CUM AND BRING A FRIEND TO MA CRIB AND PUT TWO DICKS IN MA MOUTH AND CALL ME A WOOLY MAMMOTH!!!

MR NICEKICKS AKA GHOST3STACKS SO FRESH SO CLEAN TILL DA CASKET DROPS IS BACK IN DA BUILDING!!! OH MA GOODNESS I WOULD TAKE 5 DICKS AT DA SAME TIME TO OWN A PAIR OF THESE WONDERFUL AMAZING CUSTOMS!!! THATS SAYIN ALOT CAUSE DA MOST DICKS I TAKE IS 3 AT DA SAME TIME UP MY BLACKHOLE!!! NOTHING CAN ESCAPE IT!!! ONCE YOU GET CLOSE YOU WANT TO ENTER AND I WILL TAKE YOU TO ANOTHER DIMENSION...WHICH IS WHAT THIS AMAZING DUDE DID WIT THESE HOT CUSTOMS!!! THESE LOOK LIKE SOME RARE NIKE SB QUICKSTRIKE RELEASE!!! THE FLORAL PRINT...THAT GOLD SWOOSH...OOH WEE MAKES ME WANT TO HEAD DOWN GUATEMALA AND FONDLE SOME GUATAMALEN DUDES!!! GOLD LACES, GOLD SWOOSH, THAT PRETTY RECYCLED GUM BOTTOM...WHO WANTS TO CHEW MA DICK AND FEEL MA MOIST BOTTOM???

LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME??? WHO GONE TURN ME AROUND AND CUSTOMIZE MA AFRO AND MAKE ME SOME AFRO PIGTAILS AND SMACK A FLORAL DRESS ON MA ASS AND TAKE ME OUT ON A DATE??? WHO GONE LIFT MA DRESS UP AND PLAY WIT THE ABUNDANT AMOUNT OF BRILLO HAIRS STICKIN OUT MA ASS CRAP AND WRAPPED AROUND MY TEETH FLOSSIN THONG???

GHOST3STACKS AKA MISSY MARS AKA MR NICEKICKS SO FRESH SO CLEAN TILL DA CASKET DROPS!!! I JUST BUST A NUT ALL OVA MA KEYBOARD...THESE MIDS ARE FRESH!!! I GO CRAZY FOR CAMO...GOT IMMEDIATE FLASHBACKS WHEN I WAS AT WAR YEARS AGO AT VIETNAM!!! I REMEMBER ME AND MA GROUP WERE ALL HIDING BEHIND THE BUSHES FONDLING EACH OTHER...NEXT THING YOU KNOW SOMEONE THREW US A GRENADE...A IMMEDIATELY RAM IT UP MA ASS AND I CREATED THE BIGGEST FART!!! WIPED OUT A VILLAGE!!! I WILL SHARE MA STORY MUCH LATER ON!!! ANYWAYS THESE LOOK FRESH AND I AM LOVIN THAT BLUE!!! I LOVE ME SUM MIDS AND NIKE BRINGIN HEAT THIS YEAR!!!

LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME??? WHO GONE SPREAD MA ASS OPEN AND RAM THEIR BAZOOKA AND EXPLODE INSIDE ME??? WHO GONE UNSTRAP ME AND OPEN MA BUTTON...AND PULL OUT MA MASSIVE 13INCH RIFLE THAT SHOOTS OUT POWER CUM BULLETS ALL OVER YOUR TIGHT MOIST BUTTCHERRY???

YOUR BOY 1GHOST3000 DA MUTANT IS BACK IN DA BUILDING!!! MISSY MARS AKA GHOST3STACKS ONCE AGAIN!!! MAN THESE CANCORDS I CANT WAIT TO COP THESE CANCORDS THE SHINY TIP IS WHAT IM FEELIN SO MUCH...LOVE THE SHINY TIP AND CANT WAIT TO SLIDE IT...ON MA FEET!!! NYLON MATERIALS AND BLACK SHINY PATENTED LEATHER...OHHH WEEE GONNA BE IN STEALTH MODE ON DA STREETS AND GRAB ME SOME ASS AND FONDLE SOME NUTS!!! IM GLAD THAT THESE ARE NOT A QUICKSTRIKE SO I DONT HAVE TO BE IN LINE WIT MAD NIGGAS BEHIND ME TAKIN TURNS TO FILL MY BOOTY...THAT SPOT OF TAMPON RELEASE HAD ME EXHAUSTED I ENDED UP WITH PRUNE SIZE HEMRHOIDS!!!

LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME??? WHO GONE SPREAD MA ASS OPEN AND SMACK SOME PREPERATION H TO MOIST MY HIDDEN DINGLEBERRY FRUITS??? WHO GONE LICK MA UNDERARM PITS ALL DA WAY DOWN TO MA ASSHOLE SQUEAKY CLEAN AND STICK THEIR HEAD IN MA ASSCHEEKS AND SWALLOW ONE OF MA MALICIOUS SILENT FARTS!!!

RICHY

Nov 12, 2010
GHOST3STACKS AKA MISSY MARS AKA SO FRESH SO CLEAN TILL DA CASKET DROPS!!! WHAT IS BROWN AND PINK INSIDE??? MA BOOTY BITCH!!! I LOVE ME SUM BROWN WIT SOME PINK...MAKES ME THINK ABOUT TIGHT PUCKERED ASSHOLES THAT I LOVE TO FONDLE AND OPEN UP WIT MA TIP!!! THESE ARE LOOKING VERY BUTTERY...NICE AND CLEAN...MOIST...MAKES ME WET JUST LOOKIN AT IT!!! GONNA COP ME A PAIR AND MATCH THEM WIT MA PINK THONG...I WILL POST A PIC OR TWO AT DA STYLEGUIDE SO YA HATERS CAN PRINT IT AND PASTE IT ON YOUR WALL!!! NIKE SB CUMMING STRONG WIT THESE NICE RELEASES!!!

LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME??? WHO GONE PUT ME ON DA FLOOR FACE DOWN ASS UP AND EAT MA BIG FAT BROWNIE THAT IS PINK...AND EVERYTIME YOU POKE IT...IT WINKS!!! WHO GONNA SMOOCH MA BUTTHOLE AND JERK ME OFF UNDERNEATH LIKE A FAT COW??? DA REASON WHY YA SKINNY JEAN WEARING BITCHES ARE SO FRAGILE IS BECAUSE YOUR BODY IS LACKING MINERALS AND VITAMINS BITCH!!! SOME GET SUM OF MA NUTRITION...AND WATCH YOUR WORLD GROW TO FRUITION!

DA MUTANT IS BACK IN DA MOTHERFUKIN BUILDING!!! GHOST3STACKS AKA MISSY MARS SO FRESH SO CLEAN TILL DA CASKET DROPS!!! IT LOOKS LIKE THIS SUMMER IS GOING TO BE FIRE!!! WHAT BETTER WAY TO ROCK THESE FRESH KICKS THEN PUT SOME BBQ SAUCE UP A DUDES ASS AND RAM HIM WIT MA POLE AND SPIN HIM AROUND DA FIRE AND FEAST!!! THESE DENIM SBS ARE FRESH!!! THEY REMIND ME OF JORDACHE JEANS I USED TO ROCK YEARS AGO...USE TO FLAUNT MA ASS ON DA STREETS AND NIGGAS WOULD LOOK AT ME HARD...THEN SLAP MA ASS AND I WOULD GIGGLE THEN TAKE THEM HOME AND GIVE THEM DA BONE!!! NIKE BRINGING DA HEAT THIS YEAR...ITS GONNA BE A SWEATY ASS SUMMER...SO ALL YOU HATERS CUM TO MA BACKYARD AND HAVE A MOIST DRINK OUTTA MA ASS BITCH!!!

LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME??? WHO GONE BRING ME DA HEAT THIS SUMMER AND MARINATE MA BALLS AND EAT OUTTA MA HOT MOIST GRILL!!! WHO GONNA TURN OUT MA FIRE WHEN IT GETS INTENSE AND YOUR BALLS ARE SUCKED DRY IN 125 DEGREE HOUSTON HEAT...DA ROOF DA ROOF DA ROOF IS ON FIRE...WE DONT NEED NO WATER...WE DONT NEED NO WATER BITCH!!! PUT MA BIG FAT MONSTER STEAK COCK IN YA EAR AND FUK WHAT YOU HEARD ABOUT ME BITCH!!!

GHOST3STACKS AKA MISSY MARS SO FRESH SO CLEAN TILL DA CASKET DROPS!!! IM DA DUDE IN DA FIRST LINE WIT DA BLANKET STICKING UP WHICH IS MA ERECTION!!! THE OTHER DUDES BEHIND ME ARE FONDLING MA MOIST BOOTY WHILE IM FONDLING THEIR BALLS UNTIL SATURDAY HITS!!! OH WEE THESE SBS ARE SPARKLIN LIKE MY SPREAD ASS ON A HOT HOUSTON DAY!!! I MADE THE TRIP ALL DA WAY OUT HERE CAUSE I NEED THESE IN MA COLLECTION!!! I CANT WAIT FOR DA MEXICAN BLANKET SO I CAN WRAP IT AROUND MA WAIST AND DO A TEJANO DANCE FOR MA NIGGAS ON DA STREETS!!! CALL IT A DANCE OF REJOICE!!! THEN AFTER THAT ME AN SOME OF MA HOMIE CARTELS ARE GONNA GO HUNTING FOR SOME ASS AND CARVE THEM OUT AND HANG THEM UP TO DECORATE MA SNEAKER LAB!!! KAY VIVA MEXICO!!! ARIBA ARIBA MY COCK IS POINTING ARIBA!!!

LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME??? WHO GONE KIDNAP ME THEN GROPE ME FROM DA BACK AND RAM THEIR TACO IN MA CULATO??? WHO GONE RAM IT ON MA LIPS AND MAKE MA TIDDYS FLIP??? GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO OPEN MA ASSHOLE AND EAT IT OUT LIKE A MANGOE???

Vagina_Man

Nov 4, 2010
I was on the train yesterday and logged on to nsb on my phone and read the ghost3000 post about wooly mammoth and I busted out laughing people thought I was crazy! Funny shit!

Richy your mortal kombat dude is fisting some dude then watching his hands lol

Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
YOU FAT KING KONG MONSTER GARGLEMEL

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
[QUOTE=I was on the train yesterday and logged on to nsb on my phone and read the ghost3000 post about wooly mammoth and I busted out laughing people thought I was crazy! Funny shit!

Richy your mortal kombat dude is fisting some dude then watching his hands lol

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
What the fuck did I just read!? Lmao.

Joseph James

Jan 10, 2011
it's the little things that make it

"BE IN A THEATER FONDLING MA BALLS AND BUTTERING PEOPLES POPCORN"

Tech3828

May 26, 2010
I GOT ONE QUESTION....

Joseph James