reading my old posts is such a trip

Reactions: Meek04

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
i miss writing for the site :/

RICHY

Nov 12, 2010
styleguide is where it was at, I wish i can go back and re-read the posts we've made, especially against dom lul

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
styleguide is where it was at, I wish i can go back and re-read the posts we've made, especially against dom lul
what made it different from instagram from using it? Have a domain, n-sb will stay n-sb but whole statshebdboxes thing looking to either do something new i.e. remergence of something like styleguide or go news route. 

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
what made it different from instagram from using it? Have a domain, n-sb will stay n-sb but whole statshebdboxes thing looking to either do something new i.e. remergence of something like styleguide or go news route. 
red leader, standing by.

GHOST3000

Nov 3, 2016
GHOST3000 AKA GHOST3STACKS AKA MISSY MARS!!! GUESS WHOSE BACK IN THE MOTHA-FUCKING-N-SB.ORG BUILDING!?! OOO WEEE YOU CAN'T POP ME!!! YA THOUGHT A MOTHERFUKA LIKE ME WOULD VANISH INTO THIN AIR BUT YA DON'T REALIZE MY SOUL WILL LIVE FOREVER AS LONG AS I'M ROCKING MY NIKE SB'S!!! I JUST PICKED UP THOSE NEW GRAY AND GREEN SWOOSH QUICKSTRIKES AND NIKE STILL PUTTING OUT FIRE!!! FIRST THING I DID WHEN I UNBOXED THEM WAS PULLED MY 13" COCKACONDA AND LAMINATE THE ENTIRE BOX!!! THEN I PUT THEM ON MY FEET...WENT OUTSIDE AND STARTED FLAUNTING MY ASSCHEEKS ON THE STREETS OUT HERE IN HOT TEXAS AND NIGGAS WERE GIVING ME THE EVIL EYE!!! LIKE WHAT YOU GONNA DO NIGGA..RUN UP TO ME AND SUCK MY DICK, CUP MY BALLS AND FINGER MY MOIST ASSHOLE?!?! A NIGGA LIKE ME IS NOT GAY BUT IF YOU CUTE I WILL LET YOU PLAY!!! WHERE IS MA BOY RICHY?!? I MISS THAT NIGGA IS HE STILL AROUND HERE?!? DID YOU KNOW THAT ME AND RICHY GOT TO MEAT EACH OTHER IN PERSON?!? HE FLEW DOWN HERE...AND WE HANGED OUT NEXT THING YOU KNOW WE TONGUE KISSING AND HE'S OVER HERE ALL HOT AND BOTHERED TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE AND I WASN'T DOWN WIT THAT SHIT!!!

IT BROKE MY HEART CAUSE HE WAS REALLY INTO ME AND WELL I FOUND HIM WAY TO SKINNY FOR ME AND HE WOULD CUM TO FAST INSIDE ME!!! NAH FUCK THAT I TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD ALWAYS BE HIS BREAST FRIEND AND I WILL HELP HIM HUNT FOR HARD TO FIND NIKE SB'S BUT SHIT WENT OUT DA WINDOW WHEN HE STARTED STALKING ME WHEN HE FOUND OUT I WAS DATING A CUTE LITTLE MEXICAN MIDGET!!! THE ONLY REASON WHY I WAS DATING HIM WAS BECAUSE THIS MEXICAN MIDGET HAD A 15 DICK AND HE KNEW HOW TO MOVE DEM HIPS!!! RICHY GOT ALL JEALOUS AND STARTED CRYING HE RAN BACK HOME!!!

RICHY IF YOU READING THIS I MISS YOU!!!

SOMETHING THAT I BEEN DYING TO ASK YA'LL...WHO GONE POP ME?!? WHO GONE PULL MY ASSCHEEKS APART AND TAKE A WIFF OUT OF LIFE AND EMBRACE MY FULL MOON AS IT SHINES OVER YOUR BRIGHT TEETH AS YOU EAT OUT OF MY FRUIT OF LIFE?!?

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
GHOST3000 AKA GHOST3STACKS AKA MISSY MARS!!! GUESS WHOSE BACK IN THE MOTHA-FUCKING-N-SB.ORG BUILDING!?! OOO WEEE YOU CAN'T POP ME!!! YA THOUGHT A MOTHERFUKA LIKE ME WOULD VANISH INTO THIN AIR BUT YA DON'T REALIZE MY SOUL WILL LIVE FOREVER AS LONG AS I'M ROCKING MY NIKE SB'S!!! I JUST PICKED UP THOSE NEW GRAY AND GREEN SWOOSH QUICKSTRIKES AND NIKE STILL PUTTING OUT FIRE!!! FIRST THING I DID WHEN I UNBOXED THEM WAS PULLED MY 13" COCKACONDA AND LAMINATE THE ENTIRE BOX!!! THEN I PUT THEM ON MY FEET...WENT OUTSIDE AND STARTED FLAUNTING MY ASSCHEEKS ON THE STREETS OUT HERE IN HOT TEXAS AND NIGGAS WERE GIVING ME THE EVIL EYE!!! LIKE WHAT YOU GONNA DO NIGGA..RUN UP TO ME AND SUCK MY DICK, CUP MY BALLS AND FINGER MY MOIST ASSHOLE?!?! A NIGGA LIKE ME IS NOT GAY BUT IF YOU CUTE I WILL LET YOU PLAY!!! WHERE IS MA BOY RICHY?!? I MISS THAT NIGGA IS HE STILL AROUND HERE?!? DID YOU KNOW THAT ME AND RICHY GOT TO MEAT EACH OTHER IN PERSON?!? HE FLEW DOWN HERE...AND WE HANGED OUT NEXT THING YOU KNOW WE TONGUE KISSING AND HE'S OVER HERE ALL HOT AND BOTHERED TALKING ABOUT MARRIAGE AND I WASN'T DOWN WIT THAT SHIT!!!

IT BROKE MY HEART CAUSE HE WAS REALLY INTO ME AND WELL I FOUND HIM WAY TO SKINNY FOR ME AND HE WOULD CUM TO FAST INSIDE ME!!! NAH FUCK THAT I TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD ALWAYS BE HIS BREAST FRIEND AND I WILL HELP HIM HUNT FOR HARD TO FIND NIKE SB'S BUT SHIT WENT OUT DA WINDOW WHEN HE STARTED STALKING ME WHEN HE FOUND OUT I WAS DATING A CUTE LITTLE MEXICAN MIDGET!!! THE ONLY REASON WHY I WAS DATING HIM WAS BECAUSE THIS MEXICAN MIDGET HAD A 15 DICK AND HE KNEW HOW TO MOVE DEM HIPS!!! RICHY GOT ALL JEALOUS AND STARTED CRYING HE RAN BACK HOME!!!

RICHY IF YOU READING THIS I MISS YOU!!!

SOMETHING THAT I BEEN DYING TO ASK YA'LL...WHO GONE POP ME?!? WHO GONE PULL MY ASSCHEEKS APART AND TAKE A WIFF OUT OF LIFE AND EMBRACE MY FULL MOON AS IT SHINES OVER YOUR BRIGHT TEETH AS YOU EAT OUT OF MY FRUIT OF LIFE?!?

3/10 not ghost

Reactions: GHOST3000 and RICHY

GHOST3000

Nov 3, 2016
3/10 not ghost
PUT MA DICK IN YA EAR AND FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD ABOUT ME BITCH I SAID IT!!! NOW WHO GON POP ME?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cm4521

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
^relevant.

GHOST3000

Nov 3, 2016
LITTLE WHITE BOY TRYING TO SEEK MY ATTENTION I WONDER WHY?!? LET ME FIND OUT YOU WANT A TASTE OF MY 13" COCKACONDA!

I JUST PICKED UP ANOTHER PAIR OF NKE SB OG SUPREMES WIT OUT THE INSECT PARTS LIKE SOME OF YA SCAMMED MY LITTLE BROTHER HERE!!! BUT IT'S ALL GOOD THE LORD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!!!

RIGHT NOW I HAVE SOME TIGHT LEGGINGS WITH MY NIKE SB SKUNKS SMOKING A BLUNT!!! WHAT YOU BITCHES BEEN WEARING LATELY?

WHO GONE POP ME???

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
OMG I didn't think I would see another ghost post again. 😂😩

Reactions: GHOST3000

GHOST3000

Nov 3, 2016
REAL LEGENDS NEVER DIE!!! CHEATINGK9610 MA NIGGA WHAT'S POPPIN?!? I REMEMBER WE HANGED OUT TOGETHER THAT ONE NIGHT AT THE BAR AND YOU WAS FUCKING 3 BITCHES DOING YOUR THANG AND ONE OF THEM STEPPED ON YOUR NIKE SB AQUAS AND YOU KNOCKED HER OUT!!! YOU THE ONLY HOMIE HERE THAT KEPT IT REAL!!! IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU FAM!!! WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE HOMIES HERE IT'S BEEN PRETTY QUIET??? DID THEY DIPPED OR DID I POPPED THEM ALL 6 FEET UNDER ALONG WITH 13" OF MY FAT SNAKE JUICE DRIPPING ON THEIR GRAVE GIVING THEM REMEMBRANCE!!!

WHERE THE N-SB.ORG SQUAD!?? NOBODY GONE POP ME???

Reactions: cheatingk9610

GHOST3000

Nov 3, 2016
Lmao nooooo. 😂😂😂⚰️
BRUH I THOUGHT WE WERE BROTHERS?!? HOW THE FUCK YOU GET THIS SHY NOW??? NIGGA COME OUT YOUR SHELL LIKE A TIP COMING OUT OF THE SCROTUM!!! DON'T HIDE NOW NIGGA YOU ALWAYS BEEN A FLY PIMP WIT THEM N-SB GALLERY PICS STRUTTING YOUR STUFF!!! I BET YOU FUCKED MORE HOES THAN ME PLAYER!!!

I FUXX WIT YOU PIMP!!! KEEP IT 100!!!

Reactions: cheatingk9610

GHOST3000

Nov 3, 2016
6AM IN NAM

HERE I AM HIDING UNDER SOME BUSHES BUTT FUCKING NAKED BECAUSE I HAD WRESTLED AN ALLIGATOR AND THE MOTHERFUKER RIPPED MY CLOTHES OFF THEN TRIED TO HUMP MY BACK!!! LUCKYILY ALL I HAD LEFT WAS MA LIFE AND MY NIKE SB SHOES STILL ON MY FEET!!! DISGUISED NOW AS AN ALLIGATOR BECAUSE I TOOK THE CARCASS AND USED IT OVER ME AS CAMOUFLAGE I STARTED MAKING WAY TO THE ENEMY HEADQUARTERS!!!

THERE ON FRONT OF ME WERE 8 JAPS NEAR A FIRE KEEPING GUARD AND IT WAS TIME FOR MY ATTACK!!! I JUMPED OUT AND ROARED LIKE GODZILLA...

TO BE CONTINUED...

jacob206

Premium Member
Feb 5, 2008
jesus fuck planet earth 2 is insane

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
Washington state seems nice

Reactions: jacob206