The Longest Thread

Meek04

Creation is the Beauty of Art
May 24, 2010
went to Sneaker Con NYC over the weekend on sunday..  same ish as every year and there were less sb's as i figured..  

Yeezy's, Boost, J's and runners here and there...  and heads who were "trying" to sell sb's were either asking to much or pairs were beat as fck..   I did manage to buy a pair of Dino Jr's for $90 in GREAT GREAT condition..  

Good times hanging with Jwiz, Nic Fung, Joseph James and Benny(think that's his name)..  Meet the homies off of here named Dro  & Jayappleseed(D.C. heads) respect fellaz...

Highlight of the day for me was telling some kid the skunks he's gonna trade with another kid were fake and you're about to fck yourself by giving him those great condition tiff lows..  Even after Nic and myself told him those Skunks were fake, fcker didn't listen..  hahahahahaha..  YOUNGINS!!

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
No matter what people say, your local government is what affects you most. Hope people at least voted where it counted there. 🚪

Reactions: Meek04

GHOST3000

Nov 3, 2016
1GHOST3STACKS AKA MISSY MARS AKA 13"COCKACONDA DINOSAUR AKA SO FRESH SO CLEAN TILL DA CASKET DROPS 6 FEET UNDERGROUND!!! OOOOO WEEEE I WAS AT MA LOCAL SKATEBOARD SHOP AND WORD IS THAT THEY RE-RELEASING ALL THE PAST NIKE SB QUICKSTRIKES!!! MA SKATESHOP OWNER WAS SHOWING ME DA MAG AND THEY HAD THE SUPREME RE-RELEASE AND IT GAVE ME FLASHBACKS OF DA TIME THAT NIKE-SB.ORG DISS MY LIL BROTHER AND THEY SENT HIM A PAIR WITH ROACH PARTS IN SIDE THE SHOES!!! I STARTED CRYING THEN I PASSED OUT ON FRONT OF ALL THE CUSTOMERS AND THEN I SAW DA LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!!!!!

I SAW CHEATINGK9610, RICHY7501, MEEK05 AND A BUNCH OF OTHER NSB.ORG CELEBRITIES WEARING NOTHING BUT A THONG AND A TUXEDO ROCKING DOPE NIKE SB ON THEIR FEET!!! THEN SUDDENLY AN ANGEL SHOWS UP AND HANDS ME A BOX AND IT'S A PAIR OF THE SUPREMES!!! WE ALL START TO PARTY...AND RICHY7501 CAN'T KEEP HIS HANDS OFF MY ASS AND CHEATINGK9610 IS BEHIND A TREE FORNICATING WITH 3 SEXY ANGELS AND THEN I SEE MEEK05 GETTING HIS DICK SUCKED BY A 500LB ANGEL BITCH AND THERE WAS NO WAY IN HELL SHE COULD FLY WITH ALL THE WEIGHT ON HER THIGHS!!! ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GREAT VISION I HAD THEN I WOKE UP!!!

LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUCKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME?!?! WHO GONNA LAY ME OUT AND SHOW ME THEIR LIGHT AT THE END OF THEIR BUTTHOLE AKA STINKY STARFISH??? WHO GONNA SPREAD THEIR FRUIT OF LIFE AND LET ME GET A WIFF OF ALL THE HEAVENLY GLORY!!! AT DA END OF DA DAY WE ALL BROTHERS HERE AND WE ALL HERE FOR A WORTHY CAUSE AND SHOWING EACH OTHER AFFECTION IS NOT A BAD THING AT ALL!!!

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
1GHOST3STACKS AKA MISSY MARS AKA 13"COCKACONDA DINOSAUR AKA SO FRESH SO CLEAN TILL DA CASKET DROPS 6 FEET UNDERGROUND!!! OOOOO WEEEE I WAS AT MA LOCAL SKATEBOARD SHOP AND WORD IS THAT THEY RE-RELEASING ALL THE PAST NIKE SB QUICKSTRIKES!!! MA SKATESHOP OWNER WAS SHOWING ME DA MAG AND THEY HAD THE SUPREME RE-RELEASE AND IT GAVE ME FLASHBACKS OF DA TIME THAT NIKE-SB.ORG DISS MY LIL BROTHER AND THEY SENT HIM A PAIR WITH ROACH PARTS IN SIDE THE SHOES!!! I STARTED CRYING THEN I PASSED OUT ON FRONT OF ALL THE CUSTOMERS AND THEN I SAW DA LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!!!!!

I SAW CHEATINGK9610, RICHY7501, MEEK05 AND A BUNCH OF OTHER NSB.ORG CELEBRITIES WEARING NOTHING BUT A THONG AND A TUXEDO ROCKING DOPE NIKE SB ON THEIR FEET!!! THEN SUDDENLY AN ANGEL SHOWS UP AND HANDS ME A BOX AND IT'S A PAIR OF THE SUPREMES!!! WE ALL START TO PARTY...AND RICHY7501 CAN'T KEEP HIS HANDS OFF MY ASS AND CHEATINGK9610 IS BEHIND A TREE FORNICATING WITH 3 SEXY ANGELS AND THEN I SEE MEEK05 GETTING HIS DICK SUCKED BY A 500LB ANGEL BITCH AND THERE WAS NO WAY IN HELL SHE COULD FLY WITH ALL THE WEIGHT ON HER THIGHS!!! ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GREAT VISION I HAD THEN I WOKE UP!!!

LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUCKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME?!?! WHO GONNA LAY ME OUT AND SHOW ME THEIR LIGHT AT THE END OF THEIR BUTTHOLE AKA STINKY STARFISH??? WHO GONNA SPREAD THEIR FRUIT OF LIFE AND LET ME GET A WIFF OF ALL THE HEAVENLY GLORY!!! AT DA END OF DA DAY WE ALL BROTHERS HERE AND WE ALL HERE FOR A WORTHY CAUSE AND SHOWING EACH OTHER AFFECTION IS NOT A BAD THING AT ALL!!!
really upset I wasnt included in this fantasy :(

Reactions: cheatingk9610

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010

WOW 😂😂😂💀

GHOST3000

Nov 3, 2016
MISSY MARS AKA 1GHOST3STACKS AKA SO FRESH SO CLEAN TILL DA CASKET DROPS!!! OOO WEEE DID YA MOTHERFUKERS ENJOY YA THANKSGIVING!!! I WAS IN MA CRIP MAKING A TURKEY JUST WEARING AN APRON WIT NOTHING UNDER YA SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE I COULD HAVE USED SOME CUMPANY!!! I KEPT THINKING OF RICHY7501 AND HOW MOIST AND SEXY HE LOOKED WIT THEM JANOSKI ON HIS FEET AND HOW MUCH HE MISSED MY SPECIAL GRAVY!!! ALL IN ALL IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY TO GIVE THANKS AS WELL AS SPREAD EACH OTHER OPEN AND BRING OUT THAT LOVE!!!

I REMEMBER WHEN RICHY7501 CAME OVER ONE TIME AND TOLD ME "GHOST...I MISS YOUR FARTS!!!" THEN HE USED TO GET BEHIND ME AND TAKE A WIFF OF MA JUICY ASSHOLE AND TONGUE MA FARTBOX!!! I REMEMBER HE USED TO GARGLE AND SWALLOW MA FARTS AND I KEPT THINKING THIS WHITE BOY IS A SUPA FREAK!!! DOES ANYONE ON N-SB.ORG KNOW RICHY7501 GOT A FART FESTISH?!?

LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME?!? WHO GONE BE THE LUCKY NIGGA TO GRAB THIS BIG COCKCONDA BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL AND RECEIVE ONE PAIR OF THESE NUTS TEABAG SPECIAL AS WELL AS A RIDE UP MA STINKY STAR FISH!!! CUM GET THIS DEAL NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST EXCLUSIVE ONLY TO N-SB.ORGY MEMBERS!!!