The Longest Thread

GHOST3000

Nov 3, 2016
MISSY MARS AKA 1GHOST3STACKS AKA 13" COCKACONDA SO FRESH SO CLEAN TILL DA CASKET DROPS 6 FEET UNDERGROUND!!! OOO WEEE I WAS IN MA BATHROOM GIVING MA MASSIVE COCONUTS A FRESH TAPER WHEN SUDDENLY I HEARD A STRANGE NOISE DOWNSTAIRS!!! I QUICKLY WRAPPED ME A TOWEL AND WENT DOWNSTAIRS AND I SEE SOMEONE HAS INVADED MY HOME!!! THIS IS THE 3RD TIME SOMEONE HAS CUM INSIDE ME WITHOUT MA PERMISSION!!! I QUIETLY FOLLOWED HIM AND HE'S IN MA NIKE SB BASEMENT COLLECTION FORNICATING WITH SOME OF MA KICKS!!! THAT'S WHEN ALL HELL BROKE LOSE AND I TOOK MA TOWEL OFF AND WRAPPED IT AROUND HIS NECK AND TOOK OFF HIS BELT AND WRAPPED HIS WRISTS TILL THE POLICE SHOWED UP!!! WHEN THE COPS CAME THEY SAID WTF IS GOING ON HERE AND WHY AM I NAKED AND WHY WAS HE CRYING AND FRIGHTENED AND I TOLD THEM I WAS TRIMMING MA BALLS BUT THEY FUCKING ARRESTED ME!!!

TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT IT WAS ALL SORTED OUT AT DA PRECINCT AND WE EVEN HAD A FEW BEERS TOGETHER AND SOME FONDLING!!! BLACK BOOTY LIVES MATTER!!! SHOUTOUT TO THEM COPS THAT WERE SO NICE AND GOOD TO ME!!!

LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUCKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME?!? WHO GONE COME TO MA HOUSE UNINVITED AND LICK MA DARK CREVICE LIKE NO TOMORROW AND GARGLE MA BALLS TILL THEY OOZE COCONUT JUICE DOWN YOUR THROAT???

DON'T SLEEP ON DA GHOST OR YOUR BOOTYHOLE WILL BE TOAST!!!

Reactions: cm4521

GHOST3000

Nov 3, 2016
Didn't that ghost beef happen 2 or 3 years ago?  Someone still salty or what?
IT DON'T MATTER HOW FAR IT GO

PUT MA DICK IN YA EAR THO

FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD ABOUT ME BITCH

BLOW OUT YOUR BACK AND MAKE YOU TWITCH

GHOST IS HERE TO SPIT DA FIRE

LIGHT YOUR STINKY STAR FISH DESIRES

TILL DA CASKET DROPS 6FEET UNDERGROUND

POUND BY POUND THE FLYEST NIGGA AROUND

YA THINK YA GOT AWAY DISSING MA LIL BRO

BUT REVENGE IS SWEET YOU PUSSY ASS HOES

DON'T SLEEP TONIGHT WITHOUT A GLOCK

CAUSE I'M CUMMING AFTER YOUR BODY WIT MA 13" COCK