Reactions: RICHY

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
double post...

pair of beater black Carhartts sound good

GHOST3000

Nov 3, 2016
MISSY MARS AKA GHOST3STACKS AKA 13" SNAKE OF DEATH AKA SO FRESH SO CLEAN TILL DA CASKET DROPS 6 FEET UNDERGROUND!!! OH MA GOODNESS YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY!!! I WAS WEARING MY BRAND NEW NIKE SB HEINEKENS AND THIS FUCKING DRUNK MEXICAN GRABBED MY ASS THEN VOMITED ALL OVER MA KICKS!!! I GOT SO PISSED OFF I POWERDRIVED HIM ON THE PAVEMENT AND HE WAS FUCKING LAUGHING!!! THAT'S WHEN I REALIZED THAT MEXICANS HAVE HARD HEADS!!! SO I PULLED OUT DA BAG...MA 13" COCKACONDA AND RAMMED IT UP HIS ASS LIKE A PIñATA AND DUDE KEEP TELL ME "QUE RICO!!!" WTF!!! HE THEN THREW ME ON DA GROUND AND TEABAGGED ME AND AND I ATE OUT HIS TACO FARTBOX!!! NO HOMO THO!!!

LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUCKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME?!? HOW GONE GET BITTEN BY DA VENON OF MA 13" SNAKE THEN REGURGITATED BACK INTO MY MOUTH AND PUT A COCK RING ON MA DICK SO WE CAN FUCK TILL 6AM LISTENING TO DRAKE MUSIC AND FONDLING EACH OTHERS FARTBOXES?!? WHO IS MAN ENOUGH TO GET DOWN ON ONE KNEE AND PROPOSE...TO SUCK MA DICK AND PUT IT IN YA EAR AND FUCK EVERYTHING YOU HEARD ABOUT ME BITCH!!!

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
i see stashed boxes has returned. interesting. 

sid lemme know if you need any help 

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
^same to all.

rip Princess Leia :/

Reactions: Meek04

Meek04

Creation is the Beauty of Art
May 24, 2010
RIP George Michael & Ricky Harris as well this week!!  

Enjoy life Fam!!  $hit is NEVER promised

jacob206

Premium Member
Feb 5, 2008
which one of you selling the laus on ebay

GHOST3000

Nov 3, 2016
MISSY MARS AKA 1GHOST3STACKS AKA GHOST3000 AKA 13"COCKACONDA VENOM TIP SO FRESH SO CLEAN TILL DA CASKET DROPS 6 FEET UNDERGROUND!!! OOOWEE HAPPY NEW YEAR NSB!!! I HOPE ALL YA HAD A GREAT HAPPY NEW YEARS AND FORNICATED YOUR HEARTS OUT AND EXPLODED IN HAPPINESS INTO 2017!!! MAN I HAD A GREAT TIME THANKS TO JESUS CHRIST FOR MAKING IT POSSIBLE!!! I WAS INVITED TO A PARTY WITH MY DUNGEON FAMILY AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE DANCING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DANCE FLOOR AND EVERYONE WAS CLAPPING THEIR HANDS!!! I WAS DRUNK AS HELL MAN!!!

THEN NEXT THING YOU KNOW MY CLOTHES START COMING OFF AND I'M ROCKING MY YELLOW BRIGHT G-STRING AND NIGGAS ARE SCREAMING FOR THEIR LIVES!!! I START SHAKING MY HIPS DOING DOUBLE DIPS AND SUDDENLY I FARTED AND PEOPLE RAN FOR COVER!!! MINUTES LATER EVERYONE GOT BACK TOGETHER AGAIN AND WE ALL LAUGHED IT OFF THEN IT WAS TIME TO DROP THE BALL!!!

WE LAID A CUTE WHITE BOY ON THE FLOOR WITH HIS MOUTH OPEN AND 10SECS FOR THE NEW YEAR TO CUM AND AS EVERYBODY CHANTS THE SECONDS TICKING BY..I START SQUATTING LOWER LOWER AND LOWER INTO HIS MOUTH!!! MY BALLS DROPPED AND FLUIDS AND CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES POPPING EVERYWHERE!!! IT WAS ONE HELL OF A NIGHT MAN I WISH YA WERE ALL THERE!!!

LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUCKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME!?! WHO GONNA BLOW MY BACK OUT AND PUT A ROPE AROUND MA NECK AND RIDE ME LIKE THE BRUTAL BALL BUSTING BULL THAT I AM??? CAUSE ONCE YOU PULL OUT I WILL GET ON TOP OF YOU AND RUN MY 13" HORN STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR ASS AND OUT YOUR MOUTH!!!

WHO GONE POP ME FOR 2017?!?

Reactions: cm4521

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
in 2017 I want to create