Buggin' Out
    A Tribe Called Quest
    The Low End Theory

The Longest Thread

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
hah thats awesome
went to Bali last May so trying to plan a similar trip this year but something a little closer for a well needed vacation

Meek04

Creation is the Beauty of Art
May 24, 2010
Costa Rica all day my dude!!  Jungles/Rain forests, Volcanoes, Great Food, Great Culture, EXOTIC WOMEN, post card type beaches and Sloths!! :)   

coming from experience.. never been to Nicarag....  so i can't tell you nothing about that country..  

Reactions: cm4521

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
preme x LV ooooooo weeeeee

GHOST3000

Nov 3, 2016
MISSY MARS AKA 1GHOST3STACKS AKA DA BLACK MAMBA SNAKE AKA GHOST3000 SO FRESH SO CLEAN TILL DA CASKET DROPS 6 FEET UNDERGROUND!!! THE GHOST IS BACK IN DA BUILDING!!! OOOWEEE I'M GETTING SO EXCITED FOR THIS SUPERBOWL AND MAKING PREPARATIONS FOR THE SUPERBOWL PARTY!!! I WENT TO THE MALL TODAY TO BUY SOME CUTE FOOTBALL LINGERIE. I WENT TO VICTORIA SECRETS TO LOOK AROUND AND A RUDE LADY SAID NO MONSTERS ALLOWED TO TOUCH THE WOMEN PANTIES AND I SAID BITCH WHO YOU CALLING A MONSTER!!! I PULLED OUT MA 13" BLACK MAMBA SNAKE AND SHE FAINTED...THAT'S WHEN TWO SECURITY GUARDS PULLED UP AND WERE DISPATCHING THAT I WAS RAPING HER!!!

THEY TRIED TO GRAB ME BY MA AFRO AND THAT'S WHEN ALL HELL BROKE LOSE AND I STUCK THEM BOTH WITH MA VENOMOUS TIP AND THEY BOTH COLLAPSED TO THE GROUND WITH THEIR MOUTHS OPEN!!! I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO TEABAG THEM SO I RAN OUT THE STORE...AND PEOPLE WERE SCREAMING THAT I STOLE A PYTHON FROM PETCO WHICH HAPPENED TO BE NEAR THE VICTORIA SECRETS!!! IT WAS A HORRIBLE DAY BUT I'M GLAD TO BE HERE AN ALIVE AND WELL YA'LL!!!

LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUCKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME??? WHO GONE BE IMMUNE TO MA POISON I PUT IN YOUR BODY ONCE MA TIP INJECTS YOU WIT MA LOVE JUICE AND YOU ARE PARALYZED FACE DOWN ASS UP WHILE I WORK YOUR APPENDIX??? WHO GONE STAND TOE TO TOE WIT ME AND GIVE UP THEIR BUTT CHERRY AS I PUT MA WHIP CREAM ALL OVER IT??? YOU FUCK WITH ME YOU FUCK WITH THE BEST FUCK ALL THE REST!!! BITCH I SAID IT!!!

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
MISSY MARS AKA 1GHOST3STACKS AKA DA BLACK MAMBA SNAKE AKA GHOST3000 SO FRESH SO CLEAN TILL DA CASKET DROPS 6 FEET UNDERGROUND!!! THE GHOST IS BACK IN DA BUILDING!!! OOOWEEE I'M GETTING SO EXCITED FOR THIS SUPERBOWL AND MAKING PREPARATIONS FOR THE SUPERBOWL PARTY!!! I WENT TO THE MALL TODAY TO BUY SOME CUTE FOOTBALL LINGERIE. I WENT TO VICTORIA SECRETS TO LOOK AROUND AND A RUDE LADY SAID NO MONSTERS ALLOWED TO TOUCH THE WOMEN PANTIES AND I SAID BITCH WHO YOU CALLING A MONSTER!!! I PULLED OUT MA 13" BLACK MAMBA SNAKE AND SHE FAINTED...THAT'S WHEN TWO SECURITY GUARDS PULLED UP AND WERE DISPATCHING THAT I WAS RAPING HER!!!

THEY TRIED TO GRAB ME BY MA AFRO AND THAT'S WHEN ALL HELL BROKE LOSE AND I STUCK THEM BOTH WITH MA VENOMOUS TIP AND THEY BOTH COLLAPSED TO THE GROUND WITH THEIR MOUTHS OPEN!!! I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO TEABAG THEM SO I RAN OUT THE STORE...AND PEOPLE WERE SCREAMING THAT I STOLE A PYTHON FROM PETCO WHICH HAPPENED TO BE NEAR THE VICTORIA SECRETS!!! IT WAS A HORRIBLE DAY BUT I'M GLAD TO BE HERE AN ALIVE AND WELL YA'LL!!!

LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUCKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME??? WHO GONE BE IMMUNE TO MA POISON I PUT IN YOUR BODY ONCE MA TIP INJECTS YOU WIT MA LOVE JUICE AND YOU ARE PARALYZED FACE DOWN ASS UP WHILE I WORK YOUR APPENDIX??? WHO GONE STAND TOE TO TOE WIT ME AND GIVE UP THEIR BUTT CHERRY AS I PUT MA WHIP CREAM ALL OVER IT??? YOU FUCK WITH ME YOU FUCK WITH THE BEST FUCK ALL THE REST!!! BITCH I SAID IT!!!
you forgot, "PUT MY DICK IN YO EAR AND FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD"

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
alright time to run the scripts and release kraken

jacob206

Premium Member
Feb 5, 2008
how easy is it to go to cairo and see the pyramids of giza? if im already gonna be sorta close and money isnt really an issue?

sharp020

Mar 28, 2006
I'm from Nicaragua, last time I had gone must have been 4 years ago, its a really beautiful country, but security-wise you just gotta be smart. If you have a friend who lives there and can guide you then you should go, but if not then Costa Rica is the better bet.

Reactions: sidious and cm4521

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
I'm from Nicaragua, last time I had gone must have been 4 years ago, its a really beautiful country, but security-wise you just gotta be smart. If you have a friend who lives there and can guide you then you should go, but if not then Costa Rica is the better bet.
yeah I think we're gonna do costa. 

appreciate the reply from such a legend  :D

Marcus Levy

Oct 15, 2005
Missing the "05" quality. RIP SFKICKS

sharp020

Mar 28, 2006
No problem :D  its awesome to see N-sb back!

jacob206

Premium Member
Feb 5, 2008
half a million dollar idea: implants to make your dick vibrate

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
fuck trump

averageastronaut

kawaii til' the casket shut
Aug 13, 2011