Let It Bleed
  • The Low End Theory
    Buggin' Out
    A Tribe Called Quest
    The Low End Theory

The Longest Thread

speakerbox

Mar 29, 2011
America seems to be getting too weird for California.

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
All these heads getting huge tax returns in the coming month(s)....

IMG_5547.GIF

letting the government play with your money like that. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Meek04

Creation is the Beauty of Art
May 24, 2010
What's good brotha.. not sure if its you but are you selling a pair of De La Soul High(OG) on ebay??  if so, please let me know.. :)

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
What's good brotha.. not sure if its you but are you selling a pair of De La Soul High(OG) on ebay??  if so, please let me know.. :)
Aye bruh! Me? Nah dude, I don't have any dunk's anymore. Thought you had them already though? 

Meek04

May 24, 2010
Aye bruh! Me? Nah dude, I don't have any dunk's anymore. Thought you had them already though? 
hahah.. i feel you.. i still have toooo many dunks.. all good though.. i love em..  

i do have a size 9.5 still.. went on a de la frenzy for a couple months and they aren't doing to well.. lol...  looking for another pair that's clean and reasonable priced..  i get it, it's an og sb and blah blah blah.. lol..  mofos' out here stylin with these prices though..  ¬¬

Reactions: cheatingk9610

Meek04

May 24, 2010
just saw that dude Dominici that use to come on here has a pair DS... hhhmmmmm

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
hahah.. i feel you.. i still have toooo many dunks.. all good though.. i love em..  

i do have a size 9.5 still.. went on a de la frenzy for a couple months and they aren't doing to well.. lol...  looking for another pair that's clean and reasonable priced..  i get it, it's an og sb and blah blah blah.. lol..  mofos' out here stylin with these prices though..  ¬¬
LOL. I think anyone selling any SB over $300 is a fool. Unless they are super rare to begin with. #CongratsYouPlayedYaSelf

Reactions: Meek04 and sidious

jacob206

Premium Member
Feb 5, 2008
I been sick for a whole month been to the doctors twice and hospital once and they can't figure out what's wrong they just keep giving me medicine that fucks me up and now that I've run out I'm having withdraws if feels like my fuckin skin is peeling it's driving me insane I can't even sleep please help me jesus

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
I been sick for a whole month been to the doctors twice and hospital once and they can't figure out what's wrong they just keep giving me medicine that fucks me up and now that I've run out I'm having withdraws if feels like my fuckin skin is peeling it's driving me insane I can't even sleep please help me jesus
Jesus take the wheel. 

averageastronaut

kawaii til' the casket shut
Aug 13, 2011
60s one day then snow the next

because dmv

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
"Yes hello I'd like to run the education system plz."

"well do you have any experience?"

"No, but I donated a shit ton of money to the RNP and I love Jesus."

"Welcome aboard!"

Meek04

May 24, 2010
Hope you good my dude, real talk.. :)