Buggin' Out
    A Tribe Called Quest
    The Low End Theory

The Longest Thread

Meek04

Creation is the Beauty of Art
May 24, 2010
what happened to the insert attachment option.. wanted to put a pic.. :(

anyone seen those FTC Blazers??  they look vintage and are a Beauty! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
copped the yeezys 

Meek04

May 24, 2010
Just went on the instagram for the site, now i know why no one comes on here anymore.. social media took over for realz for realz..  Good $hit though..  

On a side note, sitting in a meeting before at my job(engineer firm) and they were talking about making changes(destroying) the skatepark in Avalon(bottom of NJ).  i felt some type of way when i heard that.. but they've been saying for a couple years now no one really uses it..  smh...  Times have changed and will only continue to change more.. 

Even going to NYC now is just boring..   o_O

averageastronaut

kawaii til' the casket shut
Aug 13, 2011
yeah folks get everything they could get from here on IG in a matter of seconds. no experience quite like forums though, cant be duplicated

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
can we make this site great again so I can quit this job and write/blog/etc?  :)  

Reactions: sidious

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
can we make this site great again so I can quit this job and write/blog/etc?  :)  
Ironing out all the kinks in the forum first.. for the most part it's there, then going to go over to the blog side of stuff. Just have to make the forums a richer experience than FB Groups, NT, etc..

Good news on the forum tip is pretty much the only existing sneaker one is niketalk and they still get a good bit of traffic. Also we own this page https://plus.google.com/communities/117940802680831734653, so will just need a method to funnel traffic back here through contest or whatever.

Reactions: Meek04

cm4521

Based Member
Aug 24, 2011
Ironing out all the kinks in the forum first.. for the most part it's there, then going to go over to the blog side of stuff. Just have to make the forums a richer experience than FB Groups, NT, etc..

Good news on the forum tip is pretty much the only existing sneaker one is niketalk and they still get a good bit of traffic. Also we own this page https://plus.google.com/communities/117940802680831734653, so will just need a method to funnel traffic back here through contest or whatever.
going to take that as a yes

sidious

Administrator
Apr 13, 2005
going to take that as a yes
kind of, main thing is people contributing here including myself.. we all just shoot the shit back and forth in this thread. which kind of is its own proper echo chamber.

just making new threads around the board will help, calendar events, etc.. kind of throwing bottles in the ocean metho right now

Reactions: Meek04 and cm4521

Meek04

May 24, 2010
on another note, just saw the list for the special throwback dunks, and only a dozen or so shops are getting them..  was surprised when Premier didn't make the list and was very surprised my own local NJ Skateshop didn't get chosen as one..  to my knowledge and correct me if i'm wrong, but NJ was one of the first skateshops in this country to have an LEGIT SB ACCOUNT. :/  

Last edited by a moderator: