The NEW Official San Diego, CA Thread

tadoy361

What's good in Daygo?! Overe here on the East coast now... :( shit is wack for the most part...100% humidity and 76 degrees at 630 am ... WTF?! anyways...hope all of you guys are doin' well... ( what's good Red, Jomo, Bryan?!) ... Shoe game here ( at least where I'm at) is none-existent...oh well...Stay classy San Diego...

Crazy1

Im in the SD area now and dont know of the spots. where is this 5&aDime located? i will like to check that out. i just got back from Kicks/HI.

-Hawaii

i just picked up 2 pairs of P-Rods from Kicks/HI.

them foos have 2 pairs of Air Yeezy's...i might just have to fork over the money to get them.

Edel619

yeah they did. that was a very short lived shop. didnt even have a chance to make it down there for their everything half off sale.

REDefined

Anyone know where to pick up Nike Bacon Huarache locally?
Also, what is retail pricing on these?

nike-air-max-90-current-huarache-bacon-dqm.jpg

pat-and-oscars-2009-12-15.jpg

If you haven't cooked dinner yet, stop by the Pat & Oscars in Mira Mesa. 20% of your order will go towards helping Willy Santos build a skatepark in Mira Mesa. Willy and the crew will be there around 7pm, so if you want to say what's up they'll be there from 7pm - 8pm. Remember to print out the flyer and bring it with you.

XBX80

Who else here camped for the Space Jams? Where?

I was at Blends, first in line too!

And just read the post above me, a 2 year vacation? what was the purposes? welcome back dude

NSB Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sidious @ sidious: whats good 🖖