The NEW Official San Diego, CA Thread

skorone

Who else here camped for the Space Jams? Where?

I was at Blends, first in line too!

And just read the post above me, a 2 year vacation? what was the purposes? welcome back dude
haha , I guess I should not have said vacation. I was in japan because that's where my wife is from. So I went to get married so her family could be there. Then went to Singapore for work, so wasn't really a vacation. And thanks for the welcome back.

SBYubbs

What? Commissary closed down?! When I visited there. Those dudes were mad chill. They smoked some budd with my homeboys and we chit chat.

Well, Ima be down at SAN DIEGO from June 11 - 20. ANYONE UP?

REDefined

Hey everyone! I'll be posting up from time to time. Updating everyone about upcoming products, events, etc.

Product Etcetera Pop Up Shop

Don't forget this Thursday, June 3rd Product Etcetera will be taking over 5&A Dime to launch their first season of goods. The event goes from 7pm - 11pm. There will be art, music, beverages and good company plus you might even be able to see a few new 5&A Dime projects before they release....

25% of the evenings proceeds will be donated to CALPRIG's Hunger & Homlessness campaign benefiting Father Joe's Village, as a continuing part of Product Etcetera's positive message and effort to give back to the community.

Parking is free downtown after 6pm and there isn't a baseball game that night so there shouldn't be a problem finding a spot. No excuses, play like a champion.

We hope to see you all there.

10_4_pe_popupshop_web.png

Much love

-RED!

Come celebrate the decade that saw the rise and fall of Milli Vanilli, while the president got his willy wet in the oval office! This totally 90s party comes to you courtesy of Jaydread (Jason Huggins) owner of 5&A Dime downtown and El Dorado's very own Saul Q. Put your ego away for the night and dance to your favorite guilty pleasures of the greatest decade ever!! The 90s are the new 80s fool!

32072_393003125035_521995035_4214827_1130270_n.jpg

Much Love

-RED!

5&A Dime

Hey Guys! We just got some new G-Shocks today and should have them available online tomorrow. Call the store for more info: 619.236.0364

gshock1.jpg

gshock4.jpg

gshock3.jpg

gshock2.jpg

gshock5.jpg

5&A Dime

Hey Everyone!

We just got a bunch of the new 5&A Dime logos in including the brand new 5D edition. We should have a few more for the ladies coming out tomorrow. All the tees will be on the site later this week or you can call the shop. Phone orders are gladly accepted. 619.236.0364. We also got in new Crooks & Castles hats, so make sure to check out the website as well.

p2.jpg

p6.jpg

p3.jpg

p1.jpg

p5.jpg

p4.jpg

5 & A Dime
701 8th Ave.
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 236-0364

Much love

-RED!

5&A Dime

Don't forget to join us!

The release day is almost upon us...finally.

neighone.jpg

If you are one of the many people who have been waiting to pick up one of these Neighborhood X 5&A Dime
pint glasses you're in luck. The glasses and shirt will be releasing the last day of this month Wednesday June 30th
on that day only if you buy both the shirt and the pint glass you will also receive a FREE glass of "El Camino Real"
Stone beer. Must be 21 years of age.

7.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

Tee and pint glass package $26. Single pint glass $5.
Women's & Men's Zip-Up hoodies are available as well.
Inquire within. Quantities are limited.

Your friendly neighborhood boutique,

5&A Dime

sole.

mothers hide your daughters

daughters hide your mothers

sole. will be in the mix this weekend....

you have been warned

//forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//wink.gif

yes i do, in one week.
and thats everywhere btw.
and ill have em 1 day ahead cuz i ordered em from familia directly. i ordered 2 pairs. 1 pair for me and one for sale.

jestskatem

^ ^ ^ I heard blends was kind of expensive. Not really looking to get them over $150 out the door. Guy at active said they have a QS account but I'm not to sure if they are getting them.

NSB Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    sidious @ sidious: whats good 🖖