• Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

The Thrift Store Pickup Thread

G

Gabriel Capulong

Went in for my first time today.

Anyone else here go to Buffalo Exchange, Ventura? I didn't see much nor did I have enough time to look around because of the timed parking. I'd like to know if it's common to find some nice sneakers there.

I brought in 2 pairs of my P-Rod 2.5s and I was disappointed that they would only pay me $20 total for both of them. I declined their offer.

Greg Porter

Aug 1, 2012
I got lucky at a Goodwill once a few years ago. I'm not sure who put these there but I'm glad they did

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010
[QUOTE=I got lucky at a Goodwill once a few years ago. I'm not sure who put these there but I'm glad they did

Greg Porter

Aug 1, 2012
[QUOTE= I got lucky at a Goodwill once a few years ago. I'm not sure who put these there but I'm glad they did

THEKOLLECTER

Apr 27, 2008
[QUOTE= I got lucky at a Goodwill once a few years ago. I'm not sure who put these there but I'm glad they did

cheatingk9610

Apr 16, 2010

lpescato

Mar 30, 2012
cheatingk9610 writes:
Yeah. Fake as fuck

speakerbox

Mar 29, 2011
lpescato writes:
Would make some good work beaters/hiking shoes though.

Scottie

Aug 8, 2013
speakerbox writes:
Or you could skate them

adr412

Oct 10, 2008
$12
[URL="http://i.imgur.com/cm2MrtF.jpg[/IMG"]http://i.imgur.com/cm2MrtF.jpg[/IMG[/URL]

J

justhere4nikes

i thrift pretty often, here's just the nike sb stuff that ive bought. living in portland finding good nike and adidas pieces/samples is pretty common. a fair amount of my stuff is from thrift. no shame in my game haha