Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

VEDARONE

j2nicee

Sep 6, 2008
LEGIT SELLER! real cool guy, shipped extra fast, no problems. shoes looked exactly the same in the pics. i would deff buy from him again and encourage others to also.

Kr3st

Jun 24, 2007
This guy paid fast! Once we agreed on a price. Everything was smooth. No hiccups at all.

Hope your baby girl enjoys the shoes.

Hopefully I get the chance to do business with you again.

WES55

Jun 13, 2008
sold me a jacket:

//forums.stashedboxes.com/index....p;#entry1421449

got the jacket and noticed a white label inside stating that it is a sample!
after sending a message about why he sold me a sample he reply'ed: your being a real bitch right now about some bullshit.

watch out for this seller, ask for detailed tag pic's!!!!

hush717

Oct 20, 2006
super cool guy, 110% legit. easy to deal with, great communication and great product. will definitely do business with him again in the future.

A+

vedarone

Oct 5, 2008
sold me a jacket:

//forums.stashedboxes.com/index....p;#entry1421449

got the jacket and noticed a white label inside stating that it is a sample!
after sending a message about why he sold me a sample he reply'ed: your being a real bitch right now about some bullshit.

watch out for this seller, ask for detailed tag pic's!!!!
this goon actually tried to swindle money back after the sale! went as far as a paypal dispute but he lost after i escaleted it myself. he was bein a real bitch about some bullshit considering samples are worth more than regular releases and all he was doing was using it as an excuse to try to hustle me. he got that response after threatening to open a complaint/investigation if i didn't refund him $20. he was really just mad because he found the regular green one on ebay for $70 shipped after he bought my rare tan (sample) for $90 shipped to the NETHERLANDS! he diclined the offer to return it for a refund. so yeah, that fraudulent buyer can kiss my ass. never again will i sell anything to that pile of sticks, not even for double the asking price.

Bubbacena

Jan 1, 2009
great seller, gave me a great deal on some p-rods, super fast shipping and 100% legit. just a plain ol' nice guy

BUY FROM HIM