Global Chakra Rhythms
  • Drunk
    Them Changes
    Thundercat
    Drunk

Vietnam?

thatcudude

Jan 31, 2007
Any body know any cool shops in Vietnam?

AzNsPe3dbOi

Apr 24, 2005
there are a bunch of malls and small shops everywhere but i don't think it's what you're looking for.
and when i say what you're looking for, i'm 99.9% sure that there are no shops like that there now.

t.HOANG

Sep 8, 2007
If there is a skateshop there, I'll be really surprise.
Would be great if they did have one in South Vietnam or anywhere near Hue.//forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//thumbs_up.gif

tintin0586

Feb 14, 2007
there are alot of new shooping mall and store, but beware, most of the stuff are FAKE. i was there last year. It was fun though.

AzNsPe3dbOi

Apr 24, 2005
^^ i think i know what you're talking about but that's only at some malls where it's not an actual store
other malls will have authentic stores so nothing to worry about. shoot, they have a fugging Gucci store there now too!
i was there this past summer.

tintin0586

Feb 14, 2007
lol... i still remember kids, wearing FAPE and try to be cool. What they call "HIP-HOP" hahahaa. cant wait to go back there again.

skinny0719

Jan 4, 2008
Hey cousins! I got a joke! Why are viet people so short?! because their viet no kneess!! aha just keeeding! sup family! muahaha, ya.. I think all of the stuff in vietnam are fake unless you go to those nike sweat shops and steal some real sbs

tintin0586

Feb 14, 2007
i just realized that, those premes trainers are made in VN......hahahahah. im gonna get some,

duydosomething

Nov 27, 2007
Haha dang, Im going to vietnam this summer! This topic will come in handy
Are you guys talking about the stores in like... Saigon and stuff? And how much would they cost?
*Going to study on how to tell fake shoes*

AzNsPe3dbOi

Apr 24, 2005
if you guys hadn't noticed, probably 85% of the population in Vietnam does not wear shoes.
i passed by like one athletic shoe store my entire stay there. i doubt you will be able to find any shoes in Vietnam.

tintin0586

Feb 14, 2007
if you guys hadn't noticed, probably 85% of the population in Vietnam does not wear shoes.
i passed by like one athletic shoe store my entire stay there. i doubt you will be able to find any shoes in Vietnam.
LOL... VERY FUNNY. THERE ARE ALOT OF SHOES STORE IN VN, it depends on where you stay, and what city, I was in Saigon, and there are some major shoes store and some Street selling nothing but shoes. i doubt they have SB over there, but Forces, Js, and other shoes are everywhere. Again, beware of FAKE.

Tin

AzNsPe3dbOi

Apr 24, 2005
^^ rofl, you're kidding right? how many is a lot because i was in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) and i only saw one boutique-like store selling shoes and a whole "street selling nothing but shoes"? where was this and what kind of shoes?
you can tell me the district, street name and everything and i'll see if you're bullshiting or not.

skinny0719

Jan 4, 2008
Hey AzNsPe3dbOi can I join Team Living the Gook Life //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//laugh.gif What shoes do you guys have :) where are you guys from??
Im from Portland Oregon and I just got into Nikes in december, and I got the Gibsons and Taxi Cab greens

tintin0586

Feb 14, 2007
^^ rofl, you're kidding right? how many is a lot because i was in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) and i only saw one boutique-like store selling shoes and a whole "street selling nothing but shoes"? where was this and what kind of shoes?
you can tell me the district, street name and everything and i'll see if you're bullshiting or not.
im not goinf to lie. i dont remember the exact district. but i think it acrros from Newworld hotel. However, if you mean boutique shop i think i have to ask my cousin the name of the street and all that. but when i said "street selling nothing but shoes" i mean fake shoes. lol. just to make it clear.

tin

thongstealer

Nov 7, 2006
i saw af1 in the malls the mall was called diamond plaza which sold legit shit but mad raped prices. was pretty surprised

MightyKhoa

Jan 3, 2008
Diamond Plaza.. haha havent been there since ages!.. so do you guys know any places that sell aunthentic shoes?

AzNsPe3dbOi

Apr 24, 2005
i saw af1 in the malls the mall was called diamond plaza which sold legit shit but mad raped prices. was pretty surprised
ALL the shoes over there are mad expensive
i was looking at a pair of Puma Suede's over there and they were around $100 USD, crazy.

MightyKhoa

Jan 3, 2008
^ wow really, i thought they'd be cheap since you know.. Vietnamese money = not much comparing to American dollars

thongstealer

Nov 7, 2006
we're on a come-up quick . I'm going back in August with that said, I shall reclaim my throne (they treat me like king over there)