Global Chakra Rhythms
  • Drunk
    Them Changes
    Thundercat
    Drunk

Vietnam?

AzNsPe3dbOi

Apr 24, 2005
^^ they treat all Americans like royalty because they know we have money to spend lol

andychan

Nov 30, 2007
just call my friemd.,he can show u!!!
0909050782 he's ANDY

tintin0586

Feb 14, 2007
3 more weeks and im off to the mother land.Cant wait.

Tin

KoolxFlo

Jul 21, 2008
viet pride!
ya i think a lot of stuff in vietnam arent legit but then again thats just my opinion cuz i heard they wearing selling Lacoste their for $3 from the u.s ...SMH so ya idk

LFE_qtip

Jul 13, 2007
i always wondered whether there are any places in vietnam that sell legit sbs. i was gonna go back this summer for vacation and check it out, but it doesn't really make sense to me. vietnam's economy isn't that great so the general public doesn't have enough money to spend on what nike considers "retail" pricing. not to mention, last time i was there i saw maybe 3 people wearing shoes in the span of 3 months. but it'd be cool if i could get some sbs over there for like $20 USD lol.

andychan

Nov 30, 2007
I've bough 15 pairs of DUNK in saigon.Peoples , r u looking for them???call me,the price is cheaper than other places,but no BOX !!!!!!!!!!! it's true , cause im vietnamese ,now living and working there, and i know where 2 go and where 2 buy !!!!!!!! trust me !!!!!! they r all real

JoeySoSick

May 24, 2008
i see alot of shoe stores, but not anything anyone here would rock. lol

peteyyytran

Nov 28, 2008
i was at the diamond plaza one night and the stores werent open cuz we went night bowling but the stuff there looked preetty good i am going there again in na few more years after college though

IUBMC

Mar 20, 2009
SUP VN REPRESENT!!
anyone know any place in VN that have sbs?
cuz im bout to go there
and i wonder if they have any to add to my collection

andychan

Nov 30, 2007
no SBs here !!
but u should know this , all shoes are made in vietnam , people cops them from factory,maybe u can buy some new stuffs , also sample .... before they was sold in store !!!
Looking for Nike , Adidas , Reebok , DC shoes or (Somes are Sample.........????) Come here and call me 0909050782 I am ANDY , working here in HO CHI MINH CITY , i can take you there if i have free time!!! It's true

michaelnguyenx3

May 12, 2007
heading back to vietnam in december.

itll be cool to just shop around //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif

du ma!

Farenhight

Jun 21, 2008
Doesn't that mean you're gay or fuck you or something? my friend told me something like that.
Pernounced like:
Doo(extended o) Mah(upward inflection of anger!)

ilikesbs

Jul 24, 2008
fuck your mother
haha
nice explanation

DEAD2YOU

Jun 27, 2006
damn i wanna go to vietnam, my pops goes all the time and last time he came home with an 18 year old wife, dudes 50! talk about LOLWTF?!

aminazn

Apr 10, 2007
lmao
i wanna go but my pops said his fam is mad poor so iono lol

i want some authentic pho tho
and some

banseo
or however u spell it

NikeSbKid321

Jun 9, 2008
got authentic pho from my mom right at my home haha. might go there next year after my cousin graduates from high school. should be a blast. might meet some of my cousins over there too so that would be interesting.