The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

WTF???

monochrome

Apr 20, 2008
from the slap message boards
and personal experience at footlocker

Levis shoes...
they look VERY familiar but i cant quite put my finger on it....

the mou

Dec 2, 2006
Yeah mono, that shit is fucked up. I saw them at the mall and about tripped out thinking they were Supras.

Option

Jan 17, 2007
I am especially bummed that Levi's of all brands are the ones to put those on the market^.

Sneekamouse

Jul 18, 2007
I saw a kid with those Supra look-a-likes. I totally believed they were Supras, until my friend pointed them out and I noticed the red Levi tag.

vedarone

Oct 5, 2008
i found out that megan fox is engaged to brian austin green... wtf.

monochrome

Apr 20, 2008
after a long night on the computer i decided to wander over to the hypebeast forums

after going through all 19 pages of their january what did you wear today thread, i noticed that the hypebeast community REALLY loves their vans authentics/era. almost all 19 pages of that thread have an authentic/era fit.

no hate on the hypebeast community or the vans. i just thought it was kinda interesting //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//biggrin.gif

bmw5nkj

Jun 4, 2006
girls with guy clothes always surprise me.

Sneekamouse

Jul 18, 2007
So I overhear they're not going to show Notorious at my nearby movie theatre because they think no one is going to watch it. If that was true...

intence

Dec 25, 2008
notorious got a 3.5/4 from roger ebert. should be decent

Dawsy

Mar 23, 2008
Well i'll probably not even get it on DVD in my town ^^^^

Well MTV was on yesterday, and that NEXT show came on and it was one big HOMO (literally) episode...... why the fuck do they show that shit on MTV, fuckin idiots.....

kikcrazii92

Dec 8, 2007
wtf??...we at one time lived peacefully with dinosaurs??....do they realize what they are saying??...

edit: Facebook is one sly son of a gun...tsk tsk..

samtrinh

Aug 6, 2007
so in my class each table had to make a science jeopardy poster, some of them being random questions. then we'd play each poster.
for the heck of it i put "who had first part in Fully Flared". mike mo.
everyone was stumped on our questions. but some dude in my class that always wears black has long hair and listens to black metal and that goth stuff actually got that question right LOL..i was very surprised