Drunk
  • Abbey Road (Remastered)
    Here Comes The Sun - Remastered 2009
    The Beatles
    Abbey Road (Remastered)

WTF???

AlbinoBroccoli

Nov 25, 2006
me and three of my friends took a test for a job and it was basic math (add/sub/fractions etc..)
and basic reading and i we just about all end up failing, and to add insult to injury the one person who did pass
was the dumbest in the group. WTF!?! i wish i were makin this shit up cuz i just missed out on a $17/hr job with major benefits
i shud throw this in the killed my day thread too. damn

ojjairus

Oct 23, 2006
Dang you should stop buying shoes and pay for a tutor.

tweedstar

Oct 16, 2007
//forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//eusa_clap.gif //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//eusa_clap.gif //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//eusa_clap.gif

hi_shoe_guy

Jul 5, 2008
^^ :grinning-smiley-036:

//forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//excl.gif //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//excl.gif //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//excl.gif lol

sbdunkking

Jun 16, 2008
Lmfao joo guise ar horrible....but yeah dude go read a book.

AlbinoBroccoli

Nov 25, 2006
Dang you should stop buying shoes and pay for a tutor.

//forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//eusa_clap.gif //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//eusa_clap.gif //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//eusa_clap.gif

^^ :grinning-smiley-036:

//forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//excl.gif //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//excl.gif //forums.stashedboxes.com/public/style_emoticons//excl.gif lol
thanks for the comfort guys....lol but what can i say, outta like 11 people in the room evryone failed cept that one guy. and trust me if u knew the one Amigo that did pass, u wud say wtf too

and the caption on this shit is "fuck da haters"

shits straight out of a movie. i get to retest in like 6 months -_- so ill make sure to read a book b4 then or hit a L cuz it obviously helped him....

greg skates

Mar 7, 2006
my friend kinda got banned...he was suspended for 200 years, so thats basically banned. he accidently posted his jedis for sale at least 15 times. who can i talk to also?
How the fuck do you accidentally post a sale thread 15 times???

banned for 200 years. lulz.

hi_shoe_guy

Jul 5, 2008
^ lol i think the mask over mouth piece is just a prop they included.... who the hell would really button that on to the jacket?? i would just un button it and leave it at home.

ronoc

Jan 6, 2008
the black and white lows coming out this year.
and those shitty gross ass colored other ones.

the mou

Dec 2, 2006
Oh yeah... there were snow flurries here tonight...

Sneekamouse

Jul 18, 2007
I think it's funny how the box said "Kayne West".

FlyGuyNic

Jun 30, 2008
A couple kids in my class where making a huge dramatic deal about how Obama messed up his swear in.

Seriously?!

kickzonmymind

Jul 25, 2007
I know right?
He's the messiah!
How dare them say such a thing.

drew_dice27

Jul 12, 2008
he kinda did. started talking before they were ready but it was no big deal so who cares.

Elwood27

Oct 22, 2006
In the Jack Weiss for City Attorney "rape" commercial you can see Supreme in the back haha.