Sign in to follow this  
dyck

New Nike SB Dunk Hi - 'Shoe Goo'

SkrApUNB    0
its not a regular SB u have to find a shop with a quickstrike account bro...

i got them for 130 at my shop guys, they are sold out, as far as i know.

i dont know how much they would charge you to ship if they have any left... if you want give them a call they have 2 shops so their other shop may have some, i dont know. the shop is called

Rukus
225-755-3970

tell them you got the number from SkrAp and just ask them if they have any shoe goos left or at the laffyette spot. and find out how much they would be willing to ship them for.

Ganari    0
Just got these at my local... NO hype around here for them... so it was easy cop. Kinda paid a lil more than 140 =T ,but than they hollywood around here... so they do whatever they want. Whatever though.
Nice quality and very comfortable.... I'm satisfied

DBiz    0
Saw these in person today... they were better than I expected.

Regardless, just not my bag. Not a fan of highs and the colorway seemed... odd.

Just got these at my local... NO hype around here for them... so it was easy cop. Kinda paid a lil more than 140 =T ,but than they hollywood around here... so they do whatever they want. Whatever though.

why you rockin' jls5en's avi?

Little Foot    0

why you rockin' jls5en's avi?

LOLS

thats was funny, but i dont like the shoo goo's i gotta see em in person to see if i like em, but for now i think theyre a bucha mess and look sloppy

IMO

shakez    0

lol no hype but paid $140.. ?

xtremekillr    0
These are looking better and better. I doubt there will be a chance to snatch these for retail. Probably at least 30-40 bucks over retail since I live in Vegas. Probably going to pass due to price. For those that are able to get close to retail I truly envy you.

lol no hype but paid $140.. ?

co-sign, lol

hey shakez, do you still get fsr's of quickstrikes?
i would be interested in a pair of these puppies if this new spot doesnt get em in this week
hit me up!

mikekaabe    0

are the flaps stitched to keep them up, where the small black stitching is on the flap

yeah its stitched like all the others. i wanted to like these in person, but i tried them on at supreme and they just weren't looking as good as i had hoped