ryan1122t35

The Longest Thread

mrh    0
god i swear Bar La Grassa is the best restaurant in the fuckin world. if you guys ever end up in minneapolis for what ever reason, fucking go.

mrh    0
if anyone knows of some white leather sneakers with gum soles, post em. Only know these love this damn colorway

mrh writes:

same here, regret not getting those white dunks on a gumsole years ago, waited for the price to drop and ended up missing out there were all white skytop 3s on a gumsole no leather though

mrh    0
no skytops for me. i'm not big into high tops these days otherwise i'd have those ewings. they're so damn 90s looking tho its tempting

mrh writes:

the 3s are midtops, oh so comfy, i never tried on ewings, not sure how they perform. side note Does anyone want a pair of size 11 orange florals for box price? with a custom box? got fucked over and cant really do much with em or wants to trade something size 10,10.5 for em?

mrh    0
noobroom9.com if you wanna watch the new Hobbit, American Hustler, 12 years a slave, and some other movies in theaters in HD too

Meek04    81
Joseph James writes:

make that trade with Matt.. High Hairs are a nice color way, especially for the spring/summer... Sorry to hear about that though.. $hit is kind of wack!!