ryan1122t35

The Longest Thread

ryan1122t35    0
we are cleaning up a lot of junk in this old house from the backyard and inside so there is a huge dumpster out front.

4 crackheads came by the other day asking to rummage through that garbage for cans.

its 2am right now, at 1:00 1 of the 4 crackheads returned, knocked on our door to "get his bike"

he knocked again at 1:15, he was "still getting his bike" for 15 minutes asking to rummage some more today and tomorrow for more cans and shit because he "just got out of jail"

i just went downstairs and heard him outside rummaging some more...I out of the 4 people in this house am the only one who wants to go outside...

nobody will back me up. i sort of don't want to get the cops called on me for fucking him up. but i want to wreck his day.

mrh    0
2012 we will use machines and robots for everything and money will become meaningless. just wait

monochrome    0
why do some sneaker kids insist on using the word edition to describe all their shoes?

dr feelgood editions
skate or die editions
thrashin editions
un-futura editions

kinda annoys me at times...

mrh    0
if you have a bank account or credit card with Citibank, JP Morgan Chase, or Bank of America move your money to another bank cause those are the most powerful controlers within the corrupt Federal Reserve System.

dont ever join the military either cause it is an obselete institution now used exclusively for maintaining an establishment that is no longer relevant

and reject the political system. they have no meaning/point anyway

BigHexo22    0
I didn't get the homeless people story.
I mean were they shooting up or having a homeless people orgy?
Maybe they just pissed you off because they took too long rumaging through your shit?
I don't understand!

ryan1122t35    0
Born. Go to School. Go to some more School. Work. Work. Work. Die.

I'm scared to death of failure and getting stuck at some dead end job busting my ass for the years of my life when I'm full body abled.

BigHexo22    0
You mean while you still have lead in your pencil?
Don't worry almost everybody dies working the same shitty 9-5.
It's the journey not the destination though. Make the most out of life NOW.