ryan1122t35

The Longest Thread

mrh    0
any of you guys ever watch that british show The Inbetweeners? God damn they're some funny bastards. Literally threw up after finishing their actual movie cause i got fucked up laughing too hard dont watch without a joint tho

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DECIPHER MA DREAM??? I WAS WALKING THROUGH DA WOODS...THEN I SEE THIS LITTLE CABIN...SMOKE IS COMIN OUT DA CHIMNEY...AS I GET CLOSER I SEE THIS LANKY TALL DUDE...WEARING WITH WHAT APPEARS TO BE A BALLOON TYPE MUSCLE COSTUME...HE'S WEARING ROSCHES...RED ONES...HE SEES ME...STARTS CHASING ME WITH AN AX...I START TO SCREAM...I LAY ON MY BACK...HE GETS ON TOP OF ME...ALL THIS SQUEAKING....STARTS TELLING ME EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT...I START TO CRY...IT HURTS...THEN I HEAR A POP!!! I TELL HIM IF THAT WAS MY BUTT CHERRY...HE TELLS ME NO HE BLEW A BICEP!!! THEN I HEAR A LONG ROARING FART AND I CALL HIM A DIRTY PIG AND HE TELLS ME NO ASSHOLE HIS COSTUME IS LOSING AIR!!! I'M SO AFRAID I PASSED OUT..THAT IS WHEN I WOKE UP!!! HERE AWAKE AT 3:30AM!!!

Meek04 writes:

Not even going to ask why you're smelling your dick guy. And @avergaeastronaut got my dying with that statement. ________________________________________ Also anyone in Philly today? I'll be here for majority of the day. We can meet up if so.

Meek04    81
cheatingk9610 writes:

well going to take a piss this morning while at work, i caught a whiff.. smells so good!! lmao