ryan1122t35

The Longest Thread

RICHY    47
Holy fuck I wuz dying when i left the post office bruhs. I went super early this morning to drop off a package (before business hours) and I see this dude with like maybe 4 or 5 boxes posting different box labels on each. i simply glance at him and go to the drop off my shit, put my box in, close, package falls in successfully and the box door locked up. I tried opening it but there was no way. dude picks up all his boxes to do the same and when he realized that it was locked, he looks at me, looks at the box, and vigorously tries to open it as he curses. I lol'd so fucken hard on my way to the car as that phucken sucks for him

mrh    0
thanks for the lol richy purearsenal4 writes:

iceland actually is one of the main places i wanna go. just gotta make sure i plan it out well so i see all the dope shit. And yea also considering another roadtrip here. Wish tibet didn't cost so much to get to, i'd be so down

mrh    0
was swiping through tinder and a bitches face literally made me all of a sudden smell taco bell

cm4521    79
got FIFA today and my roommate preordered halo. fuck yaa. if anyone wants to get down on some xbox 1 fifa holla at ya boy