ryan1122t35

The Longest Thread

GHOST3000    5
15 minutes ago, cm4521 said:

3/10 not ghost

PUT MA DICK IN YA EAR AND FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD ABOUT ME BITCH I SAID IT!!! NOW WHO GON POP ME?!?

Edited by GHOST3000
CONSTANT WEDGIE WITH MA PARACHUTE PANTS
  • Like 1

GHOST3000    5

LITTLE WHITE BOY TRYING TO SEEK MY ATTENTION I WONDER WHY?!? LET ME FIND OUT YOU WANT A TASTE OF MY 13" COCKACONDA!

I JUST PICKED UP ANOTHER PAIR OF NKE SB OG SUPREMES WIT OUT THE INSECT PARTS LIKE SOME OF YA SCAMMED MY LITTLE BROTHER HERE!!! BUT IT'S ALL GOOD THE LORD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!!!

RIGHT NOW I HAVE SOME TIGHT LEGGINGS WITH MY NIKE SB SKUNKS SMOKING A BLUNT!!! WHAT YOU BITCHES BEEN WEARING LATELY?

WHO GONE POP ME???

GHOST3000    5

REAL LEGENDS NEVER DIE!!! CHEATINGK9610 MA NIGGA WHAT'S POPPIN?!? I REMEMBER WE HANGED OUT TOGETHER THAT ONE NIGHT AT THE BAR AND YOU WAS FUCKING 3 BITCHES DOING YOUR THANG AND ONE OF THEM STEPPED ON YOUR NIKE SB AQUAS AND YOU KNOCKED HER OUT!!! YOU THE ONLY HOMIE HERE THAT KEPT IT REAL!!! IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU FAM!!! WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE HOMIES HERE IT'S BEEN PRETTY QUIET??? DID THEY DIPPED OR DID I POPPED THEM ALL 6 FEET UNDER ALONG WITH 13" OF MY FAT SNAKE JUICE DRIPPING ON THEIR GRAVE GIVING THEM REMEMBRANCE!!!

WHERE THE N-SB.ORG SQUAD!?? NOBODY GONE POP ME???

• Like 1

GHOST3000    5
7 hours ago, cheatingk9610 said:

Lmao nooooo. 😂😂😂⚰️

BRUH I THOUGHT WE WERE BROTHERS?!? HOW THE FUCK YOU GET THIS SHY NOW??? NIGGA COME OUT YOUR SHELL LIKE A TIP COMING OUT OF THE SCROTUM!!! DON'T HIDE NOW NIGGA YOU ALWAYS BEEN A FLY PIMP WIT THEM N-SB GALLERY PICS STRUTTING YOUR STUFF!!! I BET YOU FUCKED MORE HOES THAN ME PLAYER!!!

I FUXX WIT YOU PIMP!!! KEEP IT 100!!!

• Like 1

GHOST3000    5

6AM IN NAM

HERE I AM HIDING UNDER SOME BUSHES BUTT FUCKING NAKED BECAUSE I HAD WRESTLED AN ALLIGATOR AND THE MOTHERFUKER RIPPED MY CLOTHES OFF THEN TRIED TO HUMP MY BACK!!! LUCKYILY ALL I HAD LEFT WAS MA LIFE AND MY NIKE SB SHOES STILL ON MY FEET!!! DISGUISED NOW AS AN ALLIGATOR BECAUSE I TOOK THE CARCASS AND USED IT OVER ME AS CAMOUFLAGE I STARTED MAKING WAY TO THE ENEMY HEADQUARTERS!!!

THERE ON FRONT OF ME WERE 8 JAPS NEAR A FIRE KEEPING GUARD AND IT WAS TIME FOR MY ATTACK!!! I JUMPED OUT AND ROARED LIKE GODZILLA...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Meek04    81
On 11/8/2016 at 5:08 AM, jacob206 said:

jesus fuck planet earth 2 is insane

that $hit was AMAZING!!

Meek04    81

went to Sneaker Con NYC over the weekend on sunday..  same ish as every year and there were less sb's as i figured..  

Yeezy's, Boost, J's and runners here and there...  and heads who were "trying" to sell sb's were either asking to much or pairs were beat as fck..   I did manage to buy a pair of Dino Jr's for $90 in GREAT GREAT condition..  

Good times hanging with Jwiz, Nic Fung, Joseph James and Benny(think that's his name)..  Meet the homies off of here named Dro  & Jayappleseed(D.C. heads) respect fellaz...

Highlight of the day for me was telling some kid the skunks he's gonna trade with another kid were fake and you're about to fck yourself by giving him those great condition tiff lows..  Even after Nic and myself told him those Skunks were fake, fcker didn't listen..  hahahahahaha..  YOUNGINS!!