ryan1122t35

The Longest Thread

GHOST3000    5

MISSY MARS AKA GHOST3STACKS AKA 13" SNAKE OF DEATH AKA SO FRESH SO CLEAN TILL DA CASKET DROPS 6 FEET UNDERGROUND!!! OH MA GOODNESS YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY!!! I WAS WEARING MY BRAND NEW NIKE SB HEINEKENS AND THIS FUCKING DRUNK MEXICAN GRABBED MY ASS THEN VOMITED ALL OVER MA KICKS!!! I GOT SO PISSED OFF I POWERDRIVED HIM ON THE PAVEMENT AND HE WAS FUCKING LAUGHING!!! THAT'S WHEN I REALIZED THAT MEXICANS HAVE HARD HEADS!!! SO I PULLED OUT DA BAG...MA 13" COCKACONDA AND RAMMED IT UP HIS ASS LIKE A PIñATA AND DUDE KEEP TELL ME "QUE RICO!!!" WTF!!! HE THEN THREW ME ON DA GROUND AND TEABAGGED ME AND AND I ATE OUT HIS TACO FARTBOX!!! NO HOMO THO!!!

LET ME ASK YA MOTHERFUCKERS A QUESTION DOE...WHO GONE POP ME?!? HOW GONE GET BITTEN BY DA VENON OF MA 13" SNAKE THEN REGURGITATED BACK INTO MY MOUTH AND PUT A COCK RING ON MA DICK SO WE CAN FUCK TILL 6AM LISTENING TO DRAKE MUSIC AND FONDLING EACH OTHERS FARTBOXES?!? WHO IS MAN ENOUGH TO GET DOWN ON ONE KNEE AND PROPOSE...TO SUCK MA DICK AND PUT IT IN YA EAR AND FUCK EVERYTHING YOU HEARD ABOUT ME BITCH!!!