Jump to content
ryan1122t35

The Longest Thread

Recommended Posts

jacob206    54

Any of you fuckers know a safe way to download some movies and tv shows? I've got like 40 hours of flying ahead of me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cm4521    79

saw a picture of someone rocking the black Lance Mountains which reminded me how bad I wanted a pair :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cm4521    79

not a big fan of rap, but Chance donating a cool milly to Chicago public schools is dope as fuck

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meek04    81
On 3/5/2017 at 0:01 PM, cm4521 said:

saw a picture of someone rocking the black Lance Mountains which reminded me how bad I wanted a pair :/

hahahaa.. sold both the white and black pair to the homies off the forums for pretty much what i paid for them..  I have a another set but they are 9. :(   and i'm currently using them to possibly finally get these DAMN DS 9.5 WHEAT FORBES..  but this dude is being sketchy about the trade.. i'm like damn brudda, one pair is pretty much worth the forbes and i'm willing to give you the set(DS) for those wheat's..  i mean am i buggin??  lol.. he's makin out more than i am money wise..  smh!!!!!  i just want the fckin shoe don't care about the money part..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Meek04 said:

hahahaa.. sold both the white and black pair to the homies off the forums for pretty much what i paid for them..  I have a another set but they are 9. :(   and i'm currently using them to possibly finally get these DAMN DS 9.5 WHEAT FORBES..  but this dude is being sketchy about the trade.. i'm like damn brudda, one pair is pretty much worth the forbes and i'm willing to give you the set(DS) for those wheat's..  i mean am i buggin??  lol.. he's makin out more than i am money wise..  smh!!!!!  i just want the fckin shoe don't care about the money part..  

use a middleman if hes being sketchy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Meek04    81
15 hours ago, Joseph James said:

use a middleman if hes being sketchy

Middleman??  for what??  We are all Grown my dude..  Don't want to waste time or energy dealing with people like that..  All good though..  thank you for sharing but the deal is off anyways..  After last night i told him don't worry about it and good luck with selling them..  it's been 4 days..  that's more than enough time to decide.. LOL..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sidious    57
On 3/6/2017 at 9:46 AM, cm4521 said:

long shot but does anyone here have experience trading options?

https://optionshouse.com - learn also the difference between call options + put options

https://reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets

 

19 hours ago, Meek04 said:

YO SID!!!!

You still wearing dunks my dude, and if so what size are you??

YO!!! hah sorry for late reply- yeah definitely dunks for life. 10-10.5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2017 at 11:43 AM, Meek04 said:

Middleman??  for what??  We are all Grown my dude..  Don't want to waste time or energy dealing with people like that..  All good though..  thank you for sharing but the deal is off anyways..  After last night i told him don't worry about it and good luck with selling them..  it's been 4 days..  that's more than enough time to decide.. LOL..  

fair enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now



×