ryan1122t35

The Longest Thread

Meek04    81
On 8/22/2017 at 8:00 AM, cm4521 said:

damn, ive been at this job for a year as of today :( 

it goes by really fast.. and as the days continue, it will go by even faster.. :)

Meek04    81

Good day fellaz, may all be well to everyone and may everyone continue to grind and live Simple.. :)

Meek04    81
8 hours ago, speakerbox said:

I've been getting a lot of shirts at old navy and gap.  Just straight up plain ass shirts.  I think I'm getting old.

naaahhh....  you just realize that all this materialistic $hit don't mean a damn thing.. Doesn't make you better, make you rich, make you successful, etc etc..  Simplicity is key in life..  Keep creating daily and building self..  May all be well brotha!!  

• Like 2

jacob206    54
11 hours ago, cm4521 said:

any Destiny 2 homies out there on XB1, add me: sStrobe 

you do the raid today?

we gotta play soon

cm4521    79
4 hours ago, jacob206 said:

you do the raid today?

we gotta play soon

I jumped into it with my buddy just to check it out, but didnt get very far. Def want to do it soon though. Beat the nightfall last night and got up to 288 power/light. and yeah gotta play fo sho

jacob206    54
6 hours ago, cm4521 said:

I jumped into it with my buddy just to check it out, but didnt get very far. Def want to do it soon though. Beat the nightfall last night and got up to 288 power/light. and yeah gotta play fo sho

only ended up getting halfway through but its pretty sweet. we should run some trials this weekend