Sign in to follow this  
supremesb1223

General Automotive Talk

UVMsb    0
99 Volvo V90 bitches... just safety drove it home from the clubs :beer: :beer: :beer: :thumbs_down:

im amazed by all the young ppl on these boards... when i was 15 i was def not think about nikes

rafjuice    0

i drive a Scion xA and it's stick!! yeah!! nahh it's an ok w/e car,,,hahaha,,,nice tC, sti, and rsx ^^^

haha its not a sti

daewonder    0
$$$'s ride > all of ours

haha jk nice WRX and DC5. i likes FN10RCs!

oh yeah, i didn't realize how many young ppl we have here. wish i could've afforded dunks at that age haha

warhead    0
A skateboard, a bike, my parents Focus and my work's Peugot Partner. Most people in Europe don't get a car untill they have a fulltime job.

i dont drive im 15 so i get around on my skateboard most of the time, and my haro bike but its got flats so if i dont skate i walk but when i can drive my grandmother since i was 10 has been saving me this red oldsmobile with white leather interior gunna throw some red dice on the mirrors haha for first car i dont reallymind

antidote859    0
my parents or friends drive places right now. but my 16th birthday is next sunday so i should be getting a car before too long. i just want something smaller, i dont like big cars.

shoe! you got a busa? you gotta be kidding.... i never saw that one coming!

You mean a tank! :lol:
I love that thing to death, me and Darren were talking about bikes the other day, im gonna get another one but have no idea what to get.