Sign in to follow this  
supremesb1223

General Automotive Talk

deezy3z    0
dam you all drive pretty nice cars. i had to buy my first car myself....and that broke down so i've got my sisters car....which is about to break down too...oh well...at least my insurance is cheap for being in the high risk age group.

rude-dog    0

Well I don't drive yet (I'm 14) but in 2 weeks my dad will have recieved his Aston Martin Vantage. At the moment he's driving a porche Cayenne S which he's gonna keep.

my dads gots a bugatti veyron

jace1    0
For those of you actually looking to buy a car, make sure you have a place to put it. Here in NY, I can't exactly put the car outside lol. It took me a week to find a spot other than the driveway.

The TL is a sexy car! I've never rode on a motorcycle though.

will    0

The TL is a sexy car!

Yes it is, probably the best car for the money......I like how Acura doesn't offer many options, its basically w/ or w/o navigation for the TL, there might be a wheel option and or sunroof option as well but I'm not too sure.

I drive an '01 Tacoma.

Renegade - LOVE the Eclipse, the new models are so so so much better then the older ones. Very nice!

:beer:

g-roller5    0
nice ride renegade the 4th gens are pretty dope...i like the turbo awd RalliArt concept

1st gens are too dope tho, def. my fav