Sign in to follow this  
woonick

OFFICIAL NON-SB NIKE PICK-UPS 2011

sufisufi    0

picked up these samples from 2004. according to the seller, they're one of a kind, but i'm sure there's likely at least a few more pairs floating around. anyway, i really dig em..

does anyone else have any other info on them by any chance?

higuy    0
hey drew, as trav said. im barely on here. i pop in from time to time just to see how things are with cool cats like yourself that arent active on ISS lol. ive posted pickups in other sub-forums here, but i havent picked up non-sb nikes in a while. ive been trying to slim down the collection, including the KRs i remember you were interested in way back. but too much work taking pics and listing and it's not like im strapped for cash so finding the motivation and stuff is hard though so it's been a loooong process.

bu$y    0
^Whats up bro Ill still take those greystones off your hands. Aware of the condition let me know whats up. As for the grapes I was worried about sizing too cause I had 9.5 BRS Am1 and the fit was too tight to comfortably wear them so I sold them. Being that the grapes are leather I decided to take a chance and they fit great. Never seen an 11.5 either. I had just hit you up on fb to saw whats up, but drew is right you should come through here more often.

drew_dice27    0
Good to hear higuy, glad everything is going good with you. Sizing down on a few pairs myself as far as runners go. Thinking of separating with a few: Homegrowns, Ben Drury 87, Safari 90s etc.

Trav409    0
Vactech 90's are delicious but i didn't want to scoop without seeing them in person first to see what they were really like and if the panels were really defined as they looked fucked in some pictures. Didn't have the chance to see them locally though so i passed, great pickup nonetheless, fantastic shape, killer colourway and a nice detail with the laces as well!

jls5en    2
^Very true, some pairs the seperation isn't very well defined and they kind of have a one-piece look to them, but others are amazing!

Trav409    0
Good to know, thanks for the info J!! Now i know if i want a pair to check each pair in person...... Finally got round to picking these up from a mates house who did the honor of scooping them for me at 30% off! Fucking unbelievable shoe....