drew_dice27

The "Everything" Janoski Thread V.3

drew_dice27    0

V.3 Janoski discussion thread

Discuss everything that has to do with Janoskis from new releases to shop sales. Post pictures or videos of your pick ups fresh out the box or WDYWT's beat to the ground. This is the third installment and will be heavily regulated. Any post and or replies that are off topic will be deleted. And NO SELLING!

Primitive got the Navy Mid's, All Black Mid's (In-store ONLY) and even the Baby Blue Janos up! Go get em! (This thread will be regulated by Drew, no bullshit anymore please.)

That white mid mod in the old thread looked good but someone should try that and keep the leather from the second ridge to fold down and stitch as a cuff lining. I don't like the open cut look, especially when the leather from the next ridge up could easily be utilized to fix that. I want to try this!

a97b18b    0
That white mid custom is nice! Wish I had more money, i would've copped them white mids the other day when I got my navy/gum

jnathan373    0
stoked off that mod! thats exactly the pair i was thinking about when i brought that up. i would consider doing that but i already got my white perfs for low tops :d i've lurked this thread for days but i think im actually gonna start posting now. needa get some pics up of my kicks! i have the pacific blues, white perfs and tiffs. easily my 3 fav color ways on the look out for canvas grays and red earths >.< think im gettin the canvas grays soon and i still have to pick up og blacks :p

Rosewood    0

What size are you? cause I picked up the canvas greys on sale from ccs.com size 11.5 about a month ago. I beleive they still have size 14. I doubt that helps though!