Sign in to follow this  
jls5en

OFFICIAL NON-SB NIKE PICK-UPS 2012

Trav409    0
^ beaut safaris. Sorry for the photo bomb. Haven't bothered to keep up with taking photos for the last 9 months. Decided to take a bunch of snaps to keep my collection thread updated. Nike Air Max 90 'SF Niketown ID 10th Anniversary' 2007 by Trav409, on Flickr Nike Air Max 90 'Stealth Grey' 2005 by Trav409, on Flickr Huge grail right here. Unbelievably hard to find in a womens 13 and a great shoe. Love that big bubble. Nike Air Max 90 'Denim Courir - Colette Exclusive' 2002 women's Size 13 by Trav409, on Flickr Nike Air Max 1 'Greystone' 2004 by Trav409, on Flickr Nike Air Max 1 'Huf' 2004 by Trav409, on Flickr Nike Air Max 1 'Obsidian Navy' OG Mesh 2003 by Trav409, on Flickr Nike Air Max 1 'Varsity Royal Blue' OG Mesh 2003 by Trav409, on Flickr Nike Flyknit Trainer+ 'Black/White' by Trav409, on Flickr Big thanks to Jls5en for the pickup on these beauts! Grateful for the help since they didn't make it to AUS. Nike Flyknit Trainer+ 'Red/Black' by Trav409, on Flickr Nike Flyknit Racer 'Volt' by Trav409, on Flickr Nike Roshe Run 'Black' by Trav409, on Flickr Nike Roshe Run 'Iguana' by Trav409, on Flickr Thanks to NerdySC for the outlet pickup on these!! Nike Free 3.0v3 'Fuel' QS by Trav409, on Flickr Nike Air Flow 'Anthracite' by Trav409, on Flickr Nike Lunarglide+ 4 by Trav409, on Flickr Thanks to Call_Me_Diamond for grabbing these for me! Nike Zoom KD IV 'BHM - Black History Month' by Trav409, on Flickr Nike Lebron 9 Elite 'South Beach' by Trav409, on Flickr

carral    0
@ macross nice safaris! i just ordered a pair and i can't wait to get them. @ trav loving those sf and denim am90s! nice pick ups overall.

macross8    0
same here... killed it trav. nice stuff. where are you digging up the shoes? none the less killing it. thx for the comp guys on the safaris

Trav409    0
thanks guys! Macross, they are all pickups over the last 9 months or so and half of them are this years releases. However, some of the older gems that are normally super hard to find i got a bunch from someone basically liquidating their collection so i walked away with about 4 pairs and a couple of others were just lucky finds.

Trav409    0
^ nice safaris and roshes. Im back with more.... Couldn't say no to these pairs at $100 each.... Nike Air Max 90 'Deep Red' Europe Exclusive 2004 by Trav409, on Flickr Nike Air Max 90 'Hot Lime' 2003 by Trav409, on Flickr BONUS: Since i overpaid a fuck load on my first pair, feels good to have a spare for dirt cheap on a fav. Nike Air Max 90 'Deep Red' Europe Exclusive 2004 (2) by Trav409, on Flickr

bu$y    0
Trav you are gettin it in lately obsidian, huf, sf, og mesh, lime 90s quite impressive. I actually have to watch my back these days. keep it up, whats goin on guys ill be posting more lately havent forgot about this place