Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NorwaySB651

Vintage Skate Heat

19 posts in this topic

Signed by The Man himself. K3 OG Colorway. DEADSTOCK. 2000 Release K3 Deadstock K3 2000 Release Accel 2008 Lakai Koston VOTE RELEASE STAY TUNED! MORE HEAT TO COME...... 

Very nice stuff. Especially that first pair of k3s. I got some kicks coming in the mail so I should be posting my collection soon!!

^^^Are you interested in selling anything? PM me.

Oh my god!!! sick collection. Do you still have those blue/black/grey koston 1s. seriously Ive been searching for em so hard. PM me doooooood.

Oh sorry I'm such a douche. I thought this was posted in the skateboarding section not the collections area. Sorry again, my mistake.

eS Tribo 2001 eS Koston 3 2002 Vita Natas 2000 Emerica Templeton 2 2002 Etnies Cyprus 1999 eS Arto 2002 DVS Central 2001-03? DC Relay 1999 eS Trian 2001

Osiris Peter Smolik 1999 Koston K1 1997 DC Syntax 1996 ES Stylus 1996 Rodrigo TX 2005 Consolidated Drunk High 2004? Grail Status

Damn those smolik's are beautiful! And there is another pair of those 97 k1s in my size (7.5) the price is a bit steep though, but I might be able to bargain the dood down. You think I should cop?

hey dude, what size are those Ods? and what size vireos? got any other old es's do you have symbols? are you willing to sell anything you havent got on ebay currently? either way post pics of those vireos man, i love those...

Got these a while back but never posted. Pretty stoked on these. eS Koston 2- 2000

Maybe...I would prefer a trade of some sort, but ill think about it. They arent in the best condition.

Wow man, nice collection. I about lost it when I saw those Templeton 2's.. I would die for some Templeton 1's or some old Kircharts

There are some old kostons at my shop... Not sure if anyone is interested. They have a ton of back stock just sitting around... Including gold boxes... Which you don't see much anymore. Pm me if interested. I can do some pick ups this weekend. I'm looking for cash and trades. I love all the kostons. I have most of them, including theses!

used to beat the shit out of shoes like that back in the day

some real gems in there, thanks for the pics

still have any of these shoes for sale?