Sign in to follow this  

Starting a streetwear label - launched a basic t shirt line - feedback needed

Any feedback, comments and criticisms would be greatly appreciated! Website: http://www.chookclothingco.com/ I've got a variety of Long sleeve and short sleeve tees with various designs. Contact me if you would like free product! I'll cover shipping!

p_dow    0
Agree with the guy above...some of the designs are good, that "Slave" tee definitely has a high fashion feel. My advice: Try to find one direction and stick with it. What I'm seeing on the site looks like the designs are going in a few different directions. Just my thoughts though.

JeepDude    0
The main problem with new brands is the blanks you are using. NO retailers are buying the BS Gildan shirts and they don't want your American Apparel/Local print shop collaborations. Most people don't realize its not their designs that are whack. Its the way they try and build a brand. It takes hundreds of thousands of dollars. If you don't have that, I'd suggest using a cut and sew on demand program. There is a few company's that offer this. The best are one that Puff Daddy owns which has amazing quality, the main problem is they take a majority of your sales. The most reasonably priced is owned by the brand Kanati Co. they only charge a 1K yearly fee, which is nothing when you figure you can run a whole start up off that. They are partnered with Dr.Dre's son. There is a few good company's in the UK that offer service in North America as well. I think one is called Sewn Up or something like that. Startups reading this PLEASE STOP spending your cash on garbage blanks!