Sign in to follow this  
Joseph James

Gutter & NSB shirts

NSB Vector Logo File - http://necrostock.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/nsb.eps some time has passed, and deadlines for things as simple as mockups have been horribly, horribly missed, and more promises will most likely be broken. but i need someone to store some ideas about the long awaited nsb shirts, somewhere where we can throw ideas back and forth and communicate on ideas and designs for shirts that may or may not ever materialize. so here it is; pictures, elaborate ideas, or one word suggestions.

GO -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is in the works(pen hasn't even touched paper yet); -gutter fam shirt(s) -nsb bbq shirt -nsb/SB shirt most recent idea is everyone who has a post on page 999 of TLT receives a page 1000 shirt, whoever hits the the 1000th page collaborates to design it, whatcha think?

jacob206 writes:

i'd also like to note most shirts would be mono tone/two tone designs to keep costs low, although i think gutter penny would look even more sick in B/W but when will the shirts come?! i think we have to settle on what everyone wants more/first, i'd like to have no less than 10 preorders for a shirt seeing how page 1000 is coming i really think that could be the first shirt

Some kind of graphic or print (saying it on the pocket) Then a solid colored shit. You know how diamond has a tag on the bottom? Something with gutter related on the bottom tag. The pocket could say like nsb or stashed boxes or the gutter or a combo of both. Maybe some custom elite socks? Throwing that last one out there

collin    1
im all for the IT tee, still got the picture in my photobucket from last time also working off marks idea. solid color pocket tees with the old school nsb logo on the pocket could be dope

sharkethicx    0
collin writes:

I back this idea all the way. Let's finally get this shit together. I'm still down to look at base tees whenever you want to go.