Sign in to follow this  
Joseph James

Gutter & NSB shirts

El_Duce writes:

i like this. everyone seems to want it, so be it if anyone can find me a link to cheap wholesale pocket tees. as for it, any text? when it was posted years ago someone threw something up like come on in we have candy or something

El_Duce writes:

well i have a shop locally that i talked to a guy with to do prints. i talked the price down since i'd be including my own silk screen, and vellum print, and shirts. the process would come out to $6 per shirt so we got $6 for the print, $10 for the shirt and plus shipping i dont have any clue how much shipping would be, if anyone has an idea how much it would cost let me know, if its lower than $25(the price that site is charging me) then ill stick to my plan. shit would be wayy easier and way cheaper if i was still attending my college, but just cant find a window to sneak in and use their printshop

http://www.thegraphiccowcompany.com/ Glad everyone likes my ideas haha But this is where my fraternity designs and orders our shirts. The indigo shirts are quality and fit nicely. Definitely nice, not sure about the different color pocket t for this company. You can tell them to put whatever you want on them and they will make a proof that you can adjust. Shirts cost from 17-20 bucks for them shipped each time

RICHY    47
just dont get no fruit of loom kind of shit tee, i don't mind paying a little extra for quality...maybe use an american apparel tee? I want it to fit right cuz yo boi be making all kindzz of gainzzz!! ALL KINDZZZZ...

RICHY writes:

shark suggested a good quality shirt forgot what store it was, i believe they were 10 the hanes from that bulk store are 4, so vote on that.

cm4521 writes:

nah theyre never gonna get done lmao i wanna say by page 1000, but i think yall are used to my bullshit enough, so imma say by the bbq they WILL be done lol

messing around with the IT photo, pain in the ass to work with for a monotone due to low contrast, but it's doable SO; IT gutter shirt text suggestions? and color(monotone print) so vote on which color you'd like to see the print as well as ontop of which color shirt as of now default is white on black

What about a burgundy color? I also saw on another post about how NSB logo used to be a certain color way back in the day?