Sign in to follow this  
Joseph James

Gutter & NSB shirts

purearsenal4 writes:

referring to the IT pic, until i can find a pocket t for the low/good quality. or i can put the nsb logo in the same color as the print with higher contrast, same layer/color

Joseph James writes:

That NSB logo idea of yours sounds good. As for the IT pic, maybe an all black tee that way he pops out more since he's bright and wearing white make up. As for pocket maybe it could be burgundy colored with the old NSB logo printed in white? Or white colored pocket with burgundy NSB logo? I have no idea lol just my 2 cents.

purearsenal4 writes:

well thats what this thread is about, 2 cents, really want it to be a collaborative session here to make sure everyone gets what they want. yeah the white on black is the only thing making sense for it, only problem is when you turn it black and white the contrast is so low, its 85%grey which on the print is gonna translate to all black, so im pretty much tracing and redrawing it with higher contrast at the moment

collin    1
not sure if were discussing having the pocket a different color than the tee or not, but i think it should be the same. also tees in black, burgundy, and navy would be dope. white print on all 3s fine by me.

DEAD^ 😂😂😂😂😂 collin writes:

I would totally fucking buy this!

cr@zy4kickz    0
Just tossing my Idea up in the air. Pocket tee with NSB print on the chest and on the back "The Gutter" or "El Gutter" in old english font with each members name printed on the sleeve so that the tees are made to order with no backing out. I know I would pay for one of these if they were to be made :) Fuck it why not a raglan?

collin writes:

pretty much... until someone can link me to pocket tees its just an it shirt. and colors cost $$$$ thats why im aiming for monotone... each color is a different screenprint to layer. as for what the shirt will say, ill let you guys vote on that. don't hold back on these COLORWISE, if we can agree on the white IT/ text print you can have it on any fucking color you want, i can buy one black, one grey, one pink etc.

Having our names would be a pretty cool idea! Maybe our name could be right underneath the NSB logo? Or like mentioned before, on both right and left sleeves? Also this is more of something that I would prefer personally but If members wanted a long sleeve, could they get a long sleeve? Personally me I wouldn't mind paying extra for one.

I forgot to mention, what if the writing on the shirt says "Rock kicks or kick rocks"? I think Meek came up with that? idk who it was but that could be an option. Or "Save a sneaker, kill a hype beast"?