Sign in to follow this  
sjayb

Size 10 and 10.5 DS and VNDS/ nontourages, donatellos, etc

sjayb    0
Up for sale is a pair of DS never seen the light of day entourages, Will be shipped double boxed tracked and insured via USPS. Any question please PM me. 200 shipped obo

sjayb    0
a pair of VNDS fuji rods in size 10. they were barely used (worn twice) and then boxed. I'm selling collection so check out my other listings. 100 obo for feedback check my ebay thatsrightjay. thank you

sjayb    0
A pair of DS mocha/orange prods never seen a foot or barely out of box. size 10 and will be double boxed when shipped 90 obo

sjayb    0
DS never worn barely ever taken out of the box pair of metallic gold prods. sz10 These will be shipped sups double boxed 90 shipped obo

sjayb    0
Up for sale is a pair of never seen the daylight "crown royals" size 10 OG everything will ship double boxed and tracked usps. 120 obo

sjayb    0
Up for sale is a pair of DS nike dunk low "diamond" brand new in box with OG everything size 10. 90 obo

sjayb    0
Up for sale are some DS nike dunk lows in a purple white tan brown color way. size 10.5, 60 obo

sjayb    0
Up for sale is a pair of VNDS donatellos 10.5, worn outside once and then boxed, not in original box but will ship in a sb box and double boxed tracked through sups. 160 obo

sjayb    0
Nike dunk mid Nobles green brown gold color way worn multiple times but still good condition sz 10. 100 obo

sjayb    0
White Tokyo mids (minor stain on toe could be taken off with right care) sz 10.5 worn a handful of times. pictures show all. 180 obo

sjayb    0
New castle lows sz 10 nds worn hand full of times high two spots on the inner side (pictures). not original box, pictures tell all. 160 obo.