Sign in to follow this  
Ricer

Nike UNKLE / DUNKLE Legit Check

Question

Ricer    0
Hey guys, you lot seem to be the Dunkle police on the web, have followed the guide (what's left of it picture'wise) elsewhere on the site & these seem to check out The 6's look fine, one X on the front & pointmans eyes look right distance from the swoosh Im waiting on the seller to send me a pic of the inside prints & the size tags, apologies for lack of dated tag...these arent my pics, he just sent them to me What d'ya think from these shots? Also this shot from the listing shows the box info/font

16 answers to this question

Meek04    81
need to see tagged/dated pics. and also a pic of the inner tag would TRULY help.. me personally, i've never seen a pink box fade that color too..

Ricer    0
Apologies for lack of tagged pics, this is just what the dude is sending me.....although he has proven to me that he was heavily connected with Nike at one point so I think I'm all good with these, here's the tag if you guys know what to look for?

It's just always safe to get dated/tagged pictures. No red flags on anything so far. I would just get a better inner tag if you're dropping $400+ on these shoes. GL

Solid advice, thanks man....have pulled the trigger anyway, everything seems to check out, even the sellers back story If anybody else has anything to add that I should check up on arrival I'd appreciate it

330ci    0
Just post a better inner tag pic if you want us to take a look and confirm. Enjoy.

Try this? Thanks, appreciate the help! Damn thing loaded upside down, no idea why but you get the idea :)